The far-right AfD hits 20% in election polls for first time in German history

Communion

20 minutes ago, Dula Peep said:

Does that mean Nazis ? :huh:

Unfortunately yes

However I don't think theyll do as good. The afd is always very vocal and this was a survey based in the voters own initiative to vote. 

Edited by simplywohoo

This is really sad. CDU with the most votes is just as bad. It's heartbreaking to see Nazis win. 

They need 50% of support in order to get into power since no party is gonna do coalition with Ms. Alice Weidel

59 minutes ago, Bloodflowers. said:

They need 50% of support in order to get into power since no party is gonna do coalition with Ms. Alice Weidel

Let‘s see how long it will be until the CDU switches :rip:

No wonder, the current politics by the Green Party is simply awfuuuuul

2 minutes ago, DemDam92 said:

No wonder, the current politics by the Green Party is simply awfuuuuul

And still MILES better than every year the CDU was in charge 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, PopKills said:

And still MILES better than every year the CDU was in charge 

Uhm yeah having a minister for economy  who doesn’t know what Insolvenz means sure.

On 6/10/2023 at 11:41 AM, DemDam92 said:

Uhm yeah having a minister for economy  who doesn’t know what Insolvenz means sure.

yes, let's vote in the conservatives / Republicans / Nazis of the CDU / AfD...

I blame the FDP for the troubles of the current government. That party is holding everyone back. 

The Greens: I still love them. 

The greens blew it really hard by agreeing on step away from nuclear power in the middle of a energy crisis

but I was told by ATRLers that the far-right movement in Europe is at worst negligible and at best basically a myth at this point? :eek:

12 hours ago, stevyy said:

I blame the FDP for the troubles of the current government. That party is holding everyone back. 

This. The Greens may have been messy thus far, but they are inherited a clusterfuck of an energy crisis created by the previous government.

59 minutes ago, AMIT said:

but I was told by ATRLers that the far-right movement in Europe is at worst negligible and at best basically a myth at this point? :eek:

I'm not sure who said that to you. Depending on the country, this shift to the right has been very dangerous to moderate. At least where I am, Germany still feels as overall moderate as it has for years. The far-right movement in the States is more palpable than the one in Germany. I can't speak to any EU nation other than Germany or Italy.

14 hours ago, AMIT said:

Atrl is also telling you AFD is far right :rip: 

Hate to see the afd idiots get so much support but the greens alienated a lot of people with their incompetence. 

14 hours ago, Brunette Ambition said:

Atrl is also telling you AFD is far right :rip: 

AfD is definitely far-right. Not even its members would deny that

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.