Vegas residents claim seeing 8 foot aliens in backyard, Police investigate

DONTYELLATME

Why aliens only visit the US lmao

Imagine seeing something like that from your window and not filming anything with your phone.... Why is it always the same :rip: If I ever see an alien that's close enough to film them but far enough to be safe, i'll be the first person to do it

Where's the f&$# video?! It's 2023!

tiffany-pollard-new-york.gif

They better be hung! Gimme that extraterrestrial PEEN. :WAP: 

1 hour ago, GentleEarthquake said:

Weird things visits weird people in Weird place 🙃

8 feet?! OMFG! I only date men 6'+! They can probe me, beam me up or zap me in any time, and any where bby.

Aliens, if you are reading this, I am sending brain signals with my location to ya'll rn. I'll be waiting...

sdfidsjfikdsjfkldsf

It's time to ressurect this GIF

receipts-whitney.gif

So they called police on their cellphones, but couldn’t record video with the same cellphone. :bibliahh:

Don’t ever eat the acid if you don’t want to be changed like it changed me. 

• Like 1

Gurl, it's 2023, even retirees are posting videos online. Show the receipts or sit down.

The promo for Kylie’s Vegas High is in full swing. 

On 6/9/2023 at 6:11 PM, GentleEarthquake said:

That's not necessarily true. South America has had a bunch of its own experiences and the existence of aliens is accepted as fact in certain regions there.

I had a strange encounter while sitting outside in my backyard. I saw a huge bulky figure with broad shoulders that resembled an alien approaching me. I froze in my seat, trying to make sense of what I was seeing. But as the figure came closer, I realized that it wasn't an alien at all - it was Mariah Carey! She had a larger than life presence, with a sparkling superstar personality that shone through even her oversized hoodie.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Sharamee6 said:

I had a strange encounter while sitting outside in my backyard. I saw a huge bulky figure with broad shoulders that resembled an alien approaching me. I froze in my seat, trying to make sense of what I was seeing. But as the figure came closer, I realized that it wasn't an alien at all - it was Mariah Carey! She had a larger than life presence, with a sparkling superstar personality that shone through even her oversized hoodie.

:rip:

3 hours ago, Sharamee6 said:

:bibliahh:***** 

On 6/10/2023 at 12:11 AM, GentleEarthquake said:

Right!!!! 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.