My Single “Maniac” Thoughts?

izzyinsane

Hope you guys like it! Thoughts?? 

3 AM the witching hour I send you a little text So tell me baby what you wearing? Are you tucked in bed along your ex? I just pulled up along the driveway F*ck him let's get out of here let's go We can cruise along the backroads baby We can park somewhere and f*ck it out Isn't this just what you wanted? You wanted me you got me now Ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh Maniac boy you got me trippin' like a maniac Boy you got me trippin' like a maniac Boy you got me trippin' like a maniac maniac Oh oh oh Maniac boy you got me trippin' like a maniac Boy you got me trippin' like a maniac Boy you got me trippin' like a maniac maniac Oh oh oh I bet he doesn't treat you like I do Mmm I bet he doesn't f*ck you like I do At least when all is said and done I know what's good for me So don't try to tell me that I'm crazy When you're the one who keeps on coming back for more Isn't this just what you wanted? You wanted me you got me now Ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh Maniac boy you got me trippin' like a maniac Boy you got me trippin' like a maniac Boy you got me trippin' like a maniac maniac Oh oh oh Maniac boy you got me trippin' like a maniac Boy you got me trippin' like a maniac Boy you got me trippin' like a maniac maniac Oh oh oh

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.