PokéRate: G9 🇪🇸 Hisui 🇯🇵

Magickarp

Just now, Heldenzeit said:

I don't remember, does @Magickarp have good or terrible taste? 

Them calling the T3 hideous could be a blessing in disguise. :WAP:

He's a final evolution supremacist

What do you think? :ghostface:

• Like 1

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Magickarp

• Year of Shadow

• Touch Pass

• BambiStar

4 minutes ago, Touch Pass said:

He's a final evolution supremacist

What do you think? :ghostface:

Must be Smoliv, Sprigatito and Quaxly then. Talent winning.

tumblr_oq2j0ykwVB1rnhl8xo1_540.gif

I hate being the rate host, knowing the current results, & not being able to say anything about your speculations. I've had so much **** i wanna say this last week.

I did my best to try and prevent trash from making it to the top 10 but I fear it might not be enough given the rotten taste around here. oh well

Will try to send my rates later today but some of these pokemon will be dealt with as they should.

1 hour ago, Gourgeist said:

When H-Goodra takes the crown and proves that Kalos dex is indeed the best>>>>>

YUP! YUP!

tumblr_inline_ngoo8pLA1A1ran62s.gif

not with my 0

tumblr_inline_ngoo8pLA1A1ran62s.gif

Kalos stans talking about taste… It‘s giving mento. :redface:

• Thumbs Down 1

If Palallahfin isn’t in the top 3 we can just throw the rate out

spacer.png

Ugly OKHs getting brave again

• Like 1

H-Goodra improved her design by like 5 points... but perhaps I should just pretend the shell doesn't exist and give her the score original Goodra deserves so the Kaloser stans don't get cocky :fan:

5 hours ago, Relampago. said:

If Palallahfin isn’t in the top 3 we can just throw the rate out

The way i laughed at her design during the leak, but absolutely stan now :jonny5: it's so silly, but it's one of those designs where it's the concept that sells it

FrxkBOMWwAEQAsm.png__palafin_lokix_and_palafin_pokemon_drawn_by_don2fbaka__sample-8ec8de83a237a3e8091c970f04a9adbd.jpg

I was too busy sick in bed celebrating my victory and missed all the mess :sistrens:

We did it girls!

9HzeHvq.png

14 hours ago, Magickarp said:

The way i laughed at her design during the leak, but absolutely stan now :jonny5: 

FrxkBOMWwAEQAsm.png__palafin_lokix_and_palafin_pokemon_drawn_by_don2fbaka__sample-8ec8de83a237a3e8091c970f04a9adbd.jpg

So you hating the top 3 actually IS a blessing. I knew it!

38 minutes ago, Heldenzeit said:

So you hating the top 3 actually IS a blessing. I knew it!

I mean mathematically u aren't wrong. The current T2 basically has 90% 9-13s, and I'm the only user to give both 1, AND i submitted my scores before everyone else did, so i wasn't even trying to rig it. 

What's even worse now is what the PreEvos have done...

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Magickarp said:

I mean mathematically u aren't wrong. The current T2 basically has 90% 9-13s, and I'm the only user to give both 1, AND i submitted my scores before everyone else did, so i wasn't even trying to rig it. 

Smoliv top2 iktr :party:

Who did you submit your scores to ? :sistrens:

And can we have a list of the girls who submitted their scores ?

22 minutes ago, Magickarp said:

Smoliv and Maushold are coming to stomp :jonnycat:

Quaxly coming to end this fugly Marvel-like fad. YUP THAT'S RIGHT :clap3:

After today's ninty direct, I just realized how justified my rate is :coffee2:

2 hours ago, G.U.Y said:

Who did you submit your scores to ? :sistrens:

Hold up. Stop the count!

That's a good question :soda:

Miss @Magickarp should really share their scores with someone so that there won't be any last minute changes to fit their agenda

Spoiler

But personally I trust them :bird:

From my experience as a host (Gen 5, two Disney rates), even if you try to sabotage HARD, it doesn't make a difference on the top 10, especially since apparently so far everyone who sent unanimously seems to agree on what the top 10 should be, and there are at least 20 people who sent their scores. 

I'm not saying I tried to sabotage but in one rate someone gave the #2 movie (Beauty and the Beast) a zero and an 11 to the #1 (The Little Mermaid), and a 10 to the #3 movie (Aladdin) and it didn't drop B&TB to #3. It was stable because it had so many 10s and 9s. 

It only helps the bottom 20/30 but if something is already in the bottom 20/30, is it even worth to cheat to boost it up? By what? #96 to #93?

So it's not that serious :bird:

Edited by PoKiTaurus

40 minutes ago, PoKiTaurus said:

From my experience as a host (Gen 5, two Disney rates), even if you try to sabotage HARD, it doesn't make a difference on the top 10, especially since apparently so far everyone who sent unanimously seems to agree on what the top 10 should be, and there are at least 20 people who sent their scores. 

I'm not saying I tried to sabotage but in one rate someone gave the #2 movie (Beauty and the Beast) a zero and an 11 to the #1 (The Little Mermaid), and a 10 to the #3 movie (Aladdin) and it didn't drop B&TB to #3. It was stable because it had so many 10s and 9s. 

It only helps the bottom 20/30 but if something is already in the bottom 20/30, is it even worth to cheat to boost it up? By what? #96 to #93?

But if the difference between the first place and 2nd/3rd isn't that big, I don't see why the host's scores can't influence who the winner is going to be. :sistrens:

Just because it happened with BATB, it doesn't mean that every winner will have a landslide victory 

And just to be clear I'm not saying that's what Magickarp is going to do. :gaycat6:

I just thought that it was the norm for the host to share their rates with someone since that's what miss @G.U.Y did when she hosted. 

And yes of course. It's just a game after all :bird:

I know my campaign unintentionally put a target on Miss Smoliv's back :redface:

but if she becomes the martyr of the rate, being sacrificed for a greater good, then I can live with that!

7 hours ago, Magickarp said:

Don't you stan Ceruledge too? I was so worried it would sweep oh the TASTE in here is impeccable :clap3:

I know who's going to win but not gonna say because she's one of my faves (reminder that I correctly guessed Centiskorch would win Gen 8 Rate)

1 hour ago, PoKiTaurus said:

No shade but didn't your PokeRate get abandoned due to neglect/incompetence

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.