• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Magickarp

• Year of Shadow

• Touch Pass

• BambiStar

37 minutes ago, Magickarp said:

FINE, pick 1-3 Pokemon here. So far i've seen calls for Smoliv, & Toedscool

• I will NOT be adding Pokemon that already resemble their final evos.
  • Crocalor, Quaxwell, & Glimmet are on the chopping board for whoever else we add 💯
  • It's not fair for me to go back & tell everyone who already submitted twice, to re-re-resubmit 35 new mons. 1-3 mons is easier. 

XWJVVL3.png?2

d1ppfFp.png

Bumping this. Toedscool & Smoliv are now likely to replace Crocalor & Quaxwell. Any other 3rd option will kick out Glimmet. NO MORE additions will be allowed after this, get your word in now. 

I used to LOATHE Sneasler when she leaked, but ever since Amanda, i've been stanning so hard. What a massive step up from WeaVILE.

52 minutes ago, Magickarp said:

• It's not fair for me to go back & tell everyone who already submitted twice, to re-re-resubmit 35 new mons. 1-3 mons is easier. 

I'm sure most of them are fine with adding the 35 left 

Just add them miss girl 

The way I'm ready to give half of them at least a 9 :jonnycat:

_____

27 minutes ago, TaggedGalaxy said:

When Smoliv debuts in the top 10 :jonnycat:

Icon 

:jonny5:

Not these hags wanting the useless Olive there, we have enough with the ugly cat and the swine.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

I have my rates ready but will wait up since I'm still hesitating about some of my rates :dancehall:

Would y'all also want a rate for the beta Johto 'monz? Cause some of these are  :wanda:

wos3q429lg111.png?auto=webp&s=734fe7f5d3

It looks like we cool graphics by fans for them too!

I'll do a rate for these too. Technically some of these are pre-fire disaster forms so I'll think of a cool name for this rate. 

THIS ONE IS SO COOL. When will Smoliv?

1cbaaa0e02381eac94c68555865b76a1.jpg

Why is the green cat's 2nd evolution in but fueccoco's and quaxly's isn't?
The favoritism by the fish host! :redface:

And not including all pokemon is definitely a choice.

How is it a gen9 rate if about 25% of the pokemon are missing?

Miss @G.U.Y would never! :bird:

Enter your ATRL username: https://strawpoll.com/polls/eNg69eeljnA

nTGijM2.png.     epsTL8f.png

37 minutes ago, Touch Pass said:

Why is the green cat's 2nd evolution in but fueccoco's and quaxly's isn't?

Because they are currently in the B10, & i already have enough votes to know they will be STUCK in the B10 epsTL8f.png

37 minutes ago, Touch Pass said:

Miss @G.U.Y would never! :bird:

On 6/10/2023 at 5:33 AM, Magickarp said:

don't expect a @G.U.Y slayage.

epsTL8f.png

Magickarp will never host a rate again after this :bibliahh:

1 hour ago, PoKiTaurus said:

Would y'all also want a rate for the beta Johto 'monz? Cause some of these are  :wanda:

wos3q429lg111.png?auto=webp&s=734fe7f5d3

Jumpscare

We want

Kanto vs The world

Johto vs The world 

...etc

Type rate  

After this ofc

_________

OT: VOTE YES

The list will keep changing like girls changing clothes? :rip:

I for one don't want to rate some of the pre-evols, most of them are underwhelming.

Keep them OUT.

This is hands down the worst roster GameFreak has made. If GameFreak doesn't care, why should we? 

epsTL8f.png

Gen 1 - 3 & 5 had passion to them. Those deserve our utmost attention.

use the entire Paldea dex

7 hours ago, Magickarp said:

It's not fair for me to go back & tell everyone who already submitted twice, to re-re-resubmit 35 new mons. 1-3 mons is easier. 

You keep using this excuse when the rate has been out for, what, five days? Users that already submitted probably just gave everything except their faves a 1 and called it a day :rip: I'm not trying to be rude or pushy, but there is clear demand to include the entire generation and I don't think that's a strange request (more like a bare minimum) for a PokeRate

8O37.gif

On 6/13/2023 at 12:38 PM, TaggedGalaxy said:

Smoliv is an easy 10, Queen is getting screwed over

On 6/13/2023 at 1:04 PM, G.U.Y said:

#JusticeForSmoliv :noparty:

6 hours ago, Heldenzeit said:

SMOLIV ICON :WAP:

7 hours ago, TaggedGalaxy said:

When Smoliv debuts in the top 10 :jonnycat:

7 hours ago, G.U.Y said:

Icon 

:jonny5:

Her impact :clap3: her importance :clap3:her DEMAND :jonny5:

Miss Karp just afraid that "olive with anime face" will beat one of his cool faves

8O37.gif

Me: Tries to meet a middle ground when @Rigalo wants pre-evos

*introduces 10 popular ones*

Me: Gets attacked by @BambiStar for not doing enough, & tries to meet at a middle ground again.

*introduces 2 more pre-evos people want, & a poll for the GP to come to a final democratic decision*

@BambiStar is still not satisfied with middle ground again, says I'm making excuses, & not even doing the bare minimum

That said, I do appreciate everyone who has been letting me know their thoughts on this matter, & do know i am taking your opinions seriously. It was why i decided to turn this into a GP decision.

1 hour ago, BambiStar said:

You keep using this excuse when the rate has been out for, what, five days? Users that already submitted probably just gave everything except their faves a 1 and called it a day :rip: 

I've had almost 20 submissions, & everyone gave a very wide selection of votes. I've had to send back 2 that were filled with 1s & 10s, & they've decided to be fair after my begging.

I'm not trying to be rude or pushy

But u are. Your campaigning was why Smoliv was pushed to be added, & all u have done since is tell me i'm making excuses, & say i'm not even doing the bare minimum for hosting a rate. If u had waited until the poll was done, I would've followed through with whatever the majority wanted. 

there is clear demand to include the entire generation

50% vs 50% is not clear demand

K0m6YGh.png

14 minutes ago, Magickarp said:

Me: Tries to meet a middle ground when @Rigalo wants pre-evos

*introduces 10 popular ones*

Me: Gets attacked by @BambiStar for not doing enough, & tries to meet at a middle ground again.

*introduces 2 more pre-evos people want, & a poll for the GP to come to a final democratic decision*

@BambiStar is still not satisfied with middle ground again, says I'm making excuses, & not even doing the bare minimum

That said, I do appreciate everyone who has been letting me know their thoughts on this matter, & do know i am taking your opinions seriously. It was why i decided to turn this into a GP decision.

I've had almost 20 submissions, & everyone gave a very wide selection of votes. I've had to send back 2 that were filled with 1s & 10s, & they've decided to be fair after my begging.

But u are. Your campaigning was why Smoliv was pushed to be added, & all u have done since is tell me i'm making excuses, & say i'm not even doing the bare minimum for hosting a rate. If u had waited until the poll was done, I would've followed through with whatever the majority wanted. 

50% vs 50% is not clear demand

K0m6YGh.png

Then u can host it. I'm happy to hide this thread, & let u host. I can send u my excel sheet so u don't have to start from the beginning too.

I'm really kind of shocked that wanting to include every mon in a Generation PokeRate is such a *hot take* :thing: Thinking only final evos matter is so Smogon-pilled like people voting 'No' are not normal. Anyway @Magickarp hope you don't think I'm attacking you personally because I'm not, just expressing my disbelief.

And maybe being a little dramatic for the ratings

EbvqyASX0AEmMDZ?format=jpg&name=small

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.