First “SLAY” being delayed one week :eli:

and now this? Pride month is almost over, the hype is already gone

13 hours ago, Burqa said:

my tl is filled with tweets saying they don’t want the song anymore :rip: 

what a stupid mindset :rip: 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Frozen99 said:

It’s not that I don’t want it - I’ve just lost all hype in it. Would be cute on an album but I’ve heard too much of this song on socials to wanna stream it repeatedly for the months it’ll inevitably take for him to release the next single. As a Troye fan, seeming him do the same prolonged rollout is almost as disappointing as the entirety of “The Idol” 

3 hours ago, Frozen99 said:

they’re tagging his label so i think it’s some sort of strategy to make them change their mind? :rip: 

• Like 1

where tf is this?? its just gonna flop anyway. just release it already :clown:

2 hours ago, Joesuxx said:

It’s not that I don’t want it - I’ve just lost all hype in it. Would be cute on an album but I’ve heard too much of this song on socials to wanna stream it repeatedly for the months it’ll inevitably take for him to release the next single.

that's exactly why i barely listened to the snippet

2 hours ago, Joesuxx said:

seeming him do the same prolonged rollout is almost as disappointing as the entirety of “The Idol” 

i mean, we got used to his biblical releases but this one is especially stingy, given it's a poppers-laced single ready for pride.. not being released in june :dies: 

2 hours ago, Burqa said:

they’re tagging his label so i think it’s some sort of strategy to make them change their mind? :rip: 

fans.. tryna change label's mind.. i have a msg for them:

Tiffany Luck GIF - Tiffany Luck Goodluck - Discover & Share GIFs

it never works :rip: 

why the hell is this taking so long. Give us SOTY already, king.

It sounds good, you’re all impatient af

Who cares when it comes? Just be happy that you’re getting music

its one thing to do such a tedious rollout, but to not even announce a release date someone could actually look forward to... smh

It’s so funny how much Capitol seems to hate having niche artists when their catalog is literally only them. :deadbanana4:

It feels like they thought The Idol would be a launching pad to him having new fans but you’d think it being panned would incentivize them to strike while he has any face time versus drawing it out so everyone’s already over it.

i definitely wish it came out during pride month but still excited for this :heart:

yall said the same thing about Holy, that people wouldn't care anymore when they for months. But we all know what happened when it was released.

1 hour ago, BlackJesus said:

was this scrapped?

dont think so since he posts about it on tiktok/instagram at least once a day. it was just moved up to july 13th 

idk why these artists/labels think it’s good to wait several weeks after teasing a song to release when it’s getting good buzz

its like with Kim Petras’ Alone. the fans got impatient and then decided the finished result, once they got it, wasn’t what they had wanted to begin with

gotta strike the metal while it’s hot in this era, the long buildups to “build hype” are always gonna just backfire :rip: 

• Like 1

This not releasing during pride month makes me sick :deadbanana2:

not another 2 weeks omg :deadbanana4:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.