• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Michael196

• LiamVillain

• Maroonx

• LostInStereo100

It gives me so much joy that this and Lover (the song) will both out stream the 3 atrocities she thought were good ideas to push as singles from the album :rip: 

• Like 1

I can’t believe this is happening. I’ve wanted this for four years and it’s finally happening

I just know Annie Clark is laughing all the way to the bank

3 minutes ago, Edibles. said:

I just know Annie Clark is laughing all the way to the bank

I didn't know at all it's apparently an interpolation of st Vincent's Cruel (one of the best songs ever on one of the best albums ever that other indie pop girls stole alot from but wtvr) 

St Vincent used to be one of my favorite artists (before the jack productions) and I would listen to her like crazy, but I never knew as this sounds nothing alike :skull:

I'm glad she's getting her coins!

1 hour ago, Starchild said:

I didn't know at all it's apparently an interpolation of st Vincent's Cruel (one of the best songs ever on one of the best albums ever that other indie pop girls stole alot from but wtvr) 

St Vincent used to be one of my favorite artists (before the jack productions) and I would listen to her like crazy, but I never knew as this sounds nothing alike :skull:

I'm glad she's getting her coins!

Never heard that it interpolated Cruel… Annie co-wrote and played guitar on it. Regardless - not like Masseduction is… a choice! A poor one

On 6/14/2023 at 11:11 PM, cruelhprince said:

it's already doing 2.6m daily lol

-

FINALLY

i love being proven wrong:jonny5: such a shame i was obsessed with the song and now dont really listen to it anymore

would love to hear it on radio or bar though, that would be another experience 

predicted to rise to #20 on the Hot 100, reaching a new peak. moving fast

this is totally becoming one of her biggest songs worldwide as she tours this next year

Sabrina Carpenter booking the Eras international dates. :jonnycat:

The Cruel Summer remix rumors are ringing true. :eli:

Remix + Lover (Deluxe) ala Midnights (The Til Dawn Edition) could take this song and the album to #1 at the same week. :redface:

MOVE *****! DO IT NOW! Don’t wait for competition again! :WAP:

Edited by Taylor fanboy
  • Like 1

37 minutes ago, Taylor fanboy said:

Remix + Lover (Deluxe) ala Midnights (The Til Dawn Edition) could take this song and the album to #1 at the same week. :redface:

For the love of god don't remix this song

Just now, RobynYoBank said:

For the love of god don't remix this song

Why not? She can share the spotlight. It’s not like the OG will disappear like other artists do.

#27 on Apple Music! Highest peak so far, other than maybe when the album dropped in 2019.

1 hour ago, Taylor fanboy said:

She doesn’t even need a remix. 
release the Lover deluxe in August to coincide with the LA shows, and she’d have the #1 album and song that week.

Just Dua Lipa-fy and 4-fy Lover already!

Re-arrange the track list, put Cruel Summer first track, bring back the original ME!, add Christmas Tree Farm + other 2019 droplets.

spacer.png

It’s so simple!

spacer.png

I’ve been following music charts since middle school many years ago and this is—unheard of for me? A single released 4 years later and smashing? Are there other modern examples?

34 minutes ago, ALittleGauche said:

I’ve been following music charts since middle school many years ago and this is—unheard of for me? A single released 4 years later and smashing? Are there other modern examples?

Running Up That Hill, Die For You

#23 (+7) on Apple Music US. would be #13 without Gunna :rip:

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, cruelhprince said:

#23 (+7) on Apple Music US. would be #13 without Gunna :rip:

cruel smashhhhhhh :jonnycat:

37 minutes ago, RobynYoBank said:

Running Up That Hill, Die For You

What was the story behind Die For You’s resurgence? I know RUTH was because of Stranger Things.

4 minutes ago, ALittleGauche said:

What was the story behind Die For You’s resurgence? I know RUTH was because of Stranger Things.

Probably TikTok, but I'm not sure.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.