Jenna Ortega destroying a homophobe goes viral

MoonGoodandHappy

This is so cute lol the way she made that user look stupid :heart2:on live 

She had me until she mentioned her god but whatever I'm glad a religious person like her supports us. :clap3:

• Like 1

I appreciate the sentiment but I truly despise this defense of queer people by religious people saying something in the vein of “everyone is a sinner,” “let he who is without sin cast the first stone” etc. No, kindly **** off, my being gay is not a sin. I have nothing regarding my sexuality that is in need of forgiveness. It is patronizing and condescending.

Again if it means tolerance amongst that crowd so we can pass anti-hate crime and discrimination laws, cool, but dear lord be with me if someone says that to my face :rip:

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

2 minutes ago, Headlock said:

I appreciate the sentiment but I truly despise this defense of queer people by religious people saying something in the vein of “everyone is a sinner,” “let he who is without sin cast the first stone” etc. No, kindly **** off, my being gay is not a sin. I have nothing regarding my sexuality that is in need of forgiveness. It is patronizing and condescending.

Again if it means tolerance amongst that crowd so we can pass anti-hate crime and discrimination laws, cool, but dear lord be with me if someone says that to my face :rip:

Totally agree.

8 minutes ago, Headlock said:

Right? I don’t find it to be a good “defense” at all, and honestly comes off hypocritical on behalf of Christians who use this argument. 

18 minutes ago, Headlock said:

I completely agree but this is a defense that should only be used to hyper religious people who are righteous in their way. Arguing with them that being gay is not a sin and that their religion is a fairytale wont change their minds, but using arguments drawn from their own ideology is the best way to shut them up.

• Like 9

spacer.png

She is … the mother I never had. She is … the sister everybody would want. She is the friend that everybody deserves. I don’t know a better person. I don’t know a better person,

Her heart was in the right place but girl what is this? :rip:

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Weld_E said:

I completely agree but this is a defense that should only be used to hyper religious people who are righteous in their way. Arguing with them that being gay is not a sin and that their religion is a fairytale wont change their minds, but using arguments drawn from their own ideology is the best way to shut them up.

Sorry, but we need to stop letting religious people lead these conversations on their terms, when the evidence doesn’t support doing so. It’s 2023. 

She's right. People who calls other sinners but do not consider themselves as sinners (basically calling themselves 'perfect'l are the ones who are going to hell

God doesn't love self-rightenous pricks and thus they have no place in heaven :tsk:

Edited by aesthetic bih

She's defending her own community :clap3:

42 minutes ago, Headlock said:

Truth bomb

she didn’t really serve here

like, let’s not even engage the god squad and their wacky beliefs about “sin” 

It's not a sin, but she meant well. She said God made us how he wanted, etc. which is true. We are born gay so she is right and she means well. I just hate when people bring up sin (which she didn't, the troll did) because **** off, no it isn't.

I love Jenna as always :clap3:

• Like 1

Horrible defense.  Sin doesn’t exist, neither does God. However your choices to exist. Me loving someone is not a sin or a bad choice. Your incessant need for me to hate instead of love is as anti Christian as it can be. 

• Like 3

:clap3:

Also gay love isn't a sin! 

9 minutes ago, magazine said:

God doesn't exist tho :sorry:

Ozzy does exist :giraffe:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.