Noa Kirel Drops Pride Anthem

Minogue

It's a bop, we're waiting for the Jordi-produced bop next month though

ov9GWSC.gif

It's okay that you don't like a song, but talking about Israel in a post about music is out of place,

There are other sections as a celebrity where you can all talk about it.

And it is hypocritical to talk about what an individual person does against genocide when that person lives and works primarily in that country. Start by making protests against the government, not against an individual person. Oh... wait, the Palestine-Israel situation really doesn't matter to most of you, because you do absolutely nothing about it, only to attack women who come from there.

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

1 hour ago, Sazare said:

I do wish threads about any Israeli person wouldn’t get derailed by discussions of Palestine. Yes, Israel’s an apartheid state, but not all Israelis support it. I don’t know about Noa Kirel’s stance, but then neither do any of you. Israeli people are not a monolith.

B-b-but not writing off Israeli people as a monolith means ATRLers don’t get an excuse to post their anti-Semitic dog whistles!

1 hour ago, Pendulum said:

This Noa Kirel IDF discourse that has been plaguing the Eurovision fandom these last couple of months is so ******* braindead and tiring. All able-bodied Israeli citizens are literally forced to do army service. She was part of the army band so rest assured she was not pointing guns at innocent Palestinians. 

ov9GWSC.gif

And she's not able-bodied as she has renal agenesis, that's why she volunteered and straight up said ''there was never a doubt in her mind''. Whatever part of the army she was in, she actively supports genocide.

Edited by Green Tea Is Green

So much going on in the production but I guess it works

7 hours ago, Green Tea Is Green said:

And she's not able-bodied as she has renal agenesis, that's why she volunteered and straight up said ''there was never a doubt in her mind''. Whatever part of the army she was in, she actively supports genocide.

Who the hell gives you permission to say that what happening in this conflict is genocide or not? 

who are you to say something if you're not from Gaza and not terrorized by a terrorist group?

a person who supports Hamas is one who "actively supports genocide" 

you are so blind it's tiring! you think you support human rights but I as an Israeli am afraid to walk down the street of my own country.

also, I don't know if this community knows but if one of the gay people here walks even a step into Gaza they will be bashed by stones because of their sexual orientation, so you support someone who really does not care about your own human rights! 

stop thinking that the underdog is always right. 

please do not continue this conversation it's pathetic 

• Thumbs Down 1

17 hours ago, Miracle said:

She should drop a pro-Palestine song and give all its funds to Palestine defence forces, try that challenge

your fave performs in israel, btw! 

8 hours ago, Gold said:

Who the hell gives you permission to say that what happening in this conflict is genocide or not? 

who are you to say something if you're not from Gaza and not terrorized by a terrorist group?

you are so blind it's tiring! you think you support human rights but I as an Israeli am afraid to walk down the street of my own country.

also, I don't know if this community knows but if one of the gay people here walks even a step into Gaza they will be bashed by stones because of their sexual orientation, so you support someone who really does not care about your own human rights! 

Free Palestine 

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Gold said:

@Jjang where you at?

Edited by Michael196
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, Gold said:

the pink washing :rip:

I can get into the nitty gritty of your ignorant statement, dissect it and clock every piece. But you’re not worth it. Any person who believes every homophobic country’s citizens should be indiscriminately subjected to ethnic cleansing, apartheid rules, murderous military occupation and land theft is a textbook fascist worst than even the most extreme homophobe out there. 

• Like 1

• 11 months later...
On 6/6/2023 at 4:17 PM, abrantino said:

all her songs sound like RuPaul girl rihjects

No wonder she has no international career

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.