Noa Kirel Drops Pride Anthem

Minogue

Music video seems to reference Vogue, Partition and Wrecking Ball  :ghostface:

Sounds very dated to me, but so did Unicorn. Maybe it's her thing. :gaycat1:

• Like 1

She should drop a pro-Palestine song and give all its funds to Palestine defence forces, try that challenge

Edited by Miracle
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Thumbs Down 9

Ouuu this is not the follow up we deserved to Unicorn.... I wanted something more like this

• Like 1

I’m jewish too and also about to drop one

i’ll listen to this in a bit btw!

9 minutes ago, Love Again said:

Ouuu this is not the follow up we deserved to Unicorn.... I wanted something more like this

My fav song of hers :heart:

This bops :jonnycat: 

23 minutes ago, Love Again said:

Apparently she has a song called “Deja Vu” that was considered to be on Eurovision but eventually she went with Unicorn. I saw some articles that it’s coming in July.

39 minutes ago, Love Again said:

It’s just a pride single, many Israeli pop stars release one for pride month. The real Unicorn follow up is coming in July!

46 minutes ago, Miracle said:

She should drop a pro-Palestine song and give all its funds to Palestine defence forces, try that challenge

Why? So that they will kill Israeli civilians?

• Thumbs Down 2

Very 2011-2013

2 minutes ago, Gold said:

Why? So that they will kill Israeli civilians?

So that they will liberate themselves from the Israeli ethnostate and its ethnic and religions cleansing of palestinians 

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

1 minute ago, Miracle said:

So that they will liberate themselves from the Israeli ethnostate and its ethnic and religions cleansing of palestinians 

liberate? man, I'm sure you are one of those who sit at home and read the things that are written to you on your small screen on the Internet and in your home safe from terrorism in Spain, come live one day in Israel while rockets are fired at you and walk down the street while there is a threat that a guy with a hijab will jump on you and stab you in the stomach or pull out a gun and shoot Go ahead, let's see you live here one day, tired of this hypocrisy. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

2 hours ago, Miracle said:

Idk if it’s that cute to root for a “country” that would want you dead but to each their own :gaycat1:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

A literal war criminal and releasing bad music on top of that?? Pick a struggle

• Thumbs Down 3

2 hours ago, Gold said:

liberate? man, I'm sure you are one of those who sit at home and read the things that are written to you on your small screen on the Internet and in your home safe from terrorism in Spain, come live one day in Israel while rockets are fired at you and walk down the street while there is a threat that a guy with a hijab will jump on you and stab you in the stomach or pull out a gun and shoot Go ahead, let's see you live here one day, tired of this hypocrisy. 

? Men don’t even wear hijabs :rip:

OT: video was cool, song isn’t

I do wish threads about any Israeli person wouldn’t get derailed by discussions of Palestine. Yes, Israel’s an apartheid state, but not all Israelis support it. I don’t know about Noa Kirel’s stance, but then neither do any of you. Israeli people are not a monolith.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Sazare said:

I do wish threads about any Israeli person wouldn’t get derailed by discussions of Palestine. Yes, Israel’s an apartheid state, but not all Israelis support it. I don’t know about Noa Kirel’s stance, but then neither do any of you. Israeli people are not a monolith.

:ducky:
https://twitter.com/ellasrhapsody/status/1657491349799665669

4 minutes ago, Sazare said:

It’s tiring at this point. 

Mother served it just sucks she's perpetuating israel's pink washing/idf recruitment agenda 

ov9GWSC.gif

28 minutes ago, Green Tea Is Green said:

This Noa Kirel IDF discourse that has been plaguing the Eurovision fandom these last couple of months is so ******* braindead and tiring. All able-bodied Israeli citizens are literally forced to do army service. She was part of the army band so rest assured she was not pointing guns at innocent Palestinians. 

ov9GWSC.gif

35 minutes ago, Sazare said:

It's weird because this is pretty much the first time this IDF argument gets brought up at Eurovision. Nobody cared that Netta (2018 winner) and Eden Alene (2020 and 2021) have also served in the military. Let alone the male artists that Israel sent. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.