• Replies 8.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Click Clack

• Nickimeetsatrl

• D.Va

• HEAVYONIT

I need a whole ass album of Fallin 4 U's. For some reason when she uses strings everything hits different. 

• Thanks 1

On 6/12/2024 at 2:04 PM, D.Va said:

Was Pink Friday Girls even sent to radio ? I feel like that was a fake tweet 

I want to know this too. Did they ever send it?

Is this true? I do not think so. It's #137 on the chart right now, down from #128 or #127 last week. There's no way it will fall 60+ spots in a week.

Though to be honest, this album could and *can* perform so, so, so much better. 

FTCU and Everybody were strong single choices. Where did it go wrong? If I remember, both songs had a decent amount of radio? or was it actually not up to the mark? Do you all think these 2 deserved better promotion and music videos? I do not think a video would've done much either way.

But FTCU was close to entering the top 10 at a point. 

15 minutes ago, laqqinq said:

Is this true? I do not think so. It's #137 on the chart right now, down from #128 or #127 last week. There's no way it will fall 60+ spots in a week.

FTCU and Everybody were strong single choices. Where did it go wrong? If I remember, both songs had a decent amount of radio? or was it actually not up to the mark? Do you all think these 2 deserved better promotion and music videos? I do not think a video would've done much either way.

The biggest single was released a year before the album was released. Same with Red Ruby was not huge but in the top 5 of the album. In such way the album will spend less time there. :devil:

• Like 1

Yeah it's her own fault. She dropped the album after release week. 

Why hasn't she serviced PFG to Pop as a single? LMCD could be serviced to Rhythmic and Urban. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Aethereal said:

The biggest single was released a year before the album was released. Same with Red Ruby was not huge but in the top 5 of the album. In such way the album will spend less time there. :devil:

Year and half :rip:

and that is true.

55 minutes ago, laqqinq said:

I blame Nicki and her management team. She's awesome and super talented, the best in the game but they did not treat this album like that. No music videos, barely any visuals, I guess they knew the album would sell so they didn't feel the need, but this album deserved so much better. 

Beautiful tour tho and that's enough tbh. Next era needs to be full swing in visuals tho.

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.