Reneé Rapp - 'Snow Angel'

SomeGirl

On 8/5/2023 at 12:21 AM, Scandalous said:

i’m surprised how many people didn’t pick up on this

even before the song she’s been open about how she started taking drugs back in high school and struggled with an ED. the song makes it seem like whoever she was dating at that time introduced her to cocaine

crazy and i feel like she's about to blow up for good because the online support she's getting and with the mean girls musical coming out she's about to be everywhere

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• nooniebao

• Lovett

• SomeGirl

• Scandalous

Just discovered her last night. So excited for this album.

:duca::duca:

Super hyped for this album.

oh. She deserves to be a MPG for Gen Z

this definitely surpassed my expectations :clap3:

The album as a whole is gonna have to grow on me but she’s a really great writer and her voice is killer

A friend of mine did mixing/producing for this album so I'm excited to listen :clap3:

I'm really enjoying this! I think her EP grabbed me more on first listen, but I'm really enjoying the songs so far. :jamming:

Unfortunately this mostly was a snooze fest for me. The EP was so much better. I Hate Boston is really good though. The uptempos don’t hit and the ballads are mostly flat except I Hate Boston. I’ll still watch her but very disappointed and I don’t see this one growing :( 

This is pretty good but nothing extraordinary. Wondering if this is going somewhere. She can definitely craft good songs but the delivery feels dull on some parts.

love her and this is solid but i have to admit i was hoping for it to grab me a little more - it's def something that will grow on me tho

it's missing another Too Well tbh

Edited by Scandalous

such a solid debut album :clap3: a few skips but overall i really enjoyed. 

my faves are talk too much, poison poison, pretty girls, and the wedding song

speaking of... do we know who poison poison is about? 

51 minutes ago, Scandalous said:

love her and this is solid but i have to admit i was hoping for it to grab me a little more - it's def something that will grow on me tho

it's missing another Too Well tbh

yeah, Too Well is still her best song :jonny5: with Moon being a close #2 

Been listening to her for the last few days and I was thrilled that the album was coming out today however I wasn’t overall impressed by it sadly. We got Pretty Girls and Wedding Song from it though so I’m thankful for those bops. Wedding Song is actually incredible. 

finally a real VOCALIST :clap3: the album falls flat a little bit towards the end but still pretty solid

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.