Twitter founder Jack Dorsey endorses Anti-Vaxxer for POTUS

slik

The way privilege has essentially made people who incorrectly think COVID lockdowns went on too long into a reactionary political movement. :toofunny3:

• ATRL Moderator

I will never understand the brain rot that the name “Kennedy” alone inspires. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

But he's so cool he listens to Kendrick and Beyonce!!:devil:

He has always been a loser.  This man has done so much damage to political discourse and society in general with his stupid website.

• Like 2

oh Jack... such a silly goofy boy you are

I love this new era of billionaires exposing their stupidity out in the open. :gaycat5:

I use to think Jack was so hot and now ew

Meta hurry up with your twitter ripoff, If I see one more racist or homophobic tweet I will genuinely cry. 

Robert Kennedy Jr went to Samoa to preach his anti-vaccine nonsense and helped undermine confidence in the vaccine, prior to a deadly measles outbreak in 2019. 53 people died in the small island population, including 48 children who were 4 years old or younger.

Kennedy visited Samoa in June, appearing alongside local anti-vaccine advocates and even a staff member of the US embassy. In November, Kennedy’s organization sent a letter to the Samoan prime minister, encouraging officials to question the MMR vaccine. Kennedy peddles the false and dangerous claim that vaccines are linked to autism, despite the fact that numerous scientific studies have robustly debunked the baseless claim.

Kennedy, like many anti-vaxxers, can afford the best healthcare in the world, but those children in Samoa weren't so fortunate.

4 hours ago, Gwendolyn said:

Meta hurry up with your twitter ripoff, If I see one more racist or homophobic tweet I will genuinely cry. 

Meta is gonna be even worst with its politics. It's gonna be like the -lite of now Twitter: not openly platforming and pushing Andrew Tate or EndWokeness to default timeline, but not gonna do **** about it either.

Well Kennedy is still better option and left of Biden so he could've endorsed worse by picking Joe.

Anyways, it doesn't matter because Marianne is gonna win the primary and become the next president :party:

Right-leaning centrists will latch onto anyone at this point. :rip: Just so they can be like, "I do not belong to either party" when in actuality they are Republicans.

WOW!

I guess it's a good thing Elon Musk bitched him out of his company then :lmao:

Cause he would have fooled me when we all already know Elon is a piece of **** so we could act accordingly.

Money rots the mind. Like literally. Remember when people were acting like he was anything but a liberal?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.