Delete

LesFleur

Mizzy clocking mainstream media

https://twitter.com/DaneBaptweets/status/1665215218010451969

Andre Walker throwing a tantrum and threatening violence towards Mizzy because Mizzy didn't answer question 

https://twitter.com/AntoineSpeaker/status/1665332392523972617

Edited by LesFleur
  • Thumbs Down 2

that was extra of the host curious who is he though?

looked him up but seems like he needs a little growing up to do based on these pranks but stealing dogs and randomly jumping into peoples cars isNT cool.  I'd be angry too if some rando just jumped into my car 

Isn’t this Mizzy individual the one that was breaking into people’s houses, stealing pets and harassing random Jewish people on the streets? They should’ve been arrested, but knowing it’s in the UK, nothing’s gonna happen.

10 hours ago, Insanity said:

looked him up but seems like he needs a little growing up to do based on these pranks but stealing dogs and randomly jumping into peoples cars isNT cool.  I'd be angry too if some rando just jumped into my car 

The prank victims have every right to be angry.

But why is the host raging at him and threatening violence because Mizzy didn't respond to a question asked by someone else?

Two wrongs don’t make a right.

If the host wanted to rage at Mizzy on behalf of the prank victims, he could have done that and been supported by many in doing so.

But raging at Mizzy under the guise of Mizzy being "threatening", when he was just sat silently, is just as problematic. Mizzy sat there was no threat to anyone. The young woman asking him questions seemed very engaged in the interview, she didn't appear uncomfortable, scared or threatened. No one seemed uncomfortable until the host starting shouting and losing his temper. His escalation was uncalled for and unprofessional.

The host tried to bait a stereotypical reaction from Mizzy and didn't get one, so he became the stereotype he was trying to project

Edited by LesFleur

Idk these tik tok “stars” are insufferable 

Those pranks are nasty af.

I would punch non-stop someone if they pulled these pranks on me.

Eh. I mean… if he’s breaking into peoples homes and cars I don’t really have any sympathy for the guy. That’s piss poor behaviour.

But that being said, the hosts reaction was totally overblown - the “threatening” comment did feel a little… weird.

Talk TV remains trash.

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.