Katy Perry bought the Sierra Towers penthouse for $11M

Fastlane

Imagine having Anna Wintour or Oprah as your downstair neighbour and having them complaining about Daisy running and making noise upstairs :deadbanana:

flawless ! and I just want to be debt free ( 15K )

1 hour ago, Mystic Boy said:

Imagine having Anna Wintour or Oprah as your downstair neighbour and having them complaining about Daisy running and making noise upstairs :deadbanana:

For a 11M penthouse you would expect to have out of this world soundproof :devil:

2 hours ago, Mystic Boy said:

Or worst her destroying Orlando’s hole via pegging. Imagine the awkward conversations in the elevator about the noise :deadbanana4:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, Dula Peep said:

Why would you buy a penthouse when you can afford an actual house in LA

8 hours ago, Mezter said:

I really don't get spending that much money for anything that isn't a house with a bunch of land

Katy definitely already has at least one mansion in LA. This is probably just an investment property and occasional convenient landing spot for her (ie if she’s in the neighborhood for work obligations).

2 hours ago, Katamari said:

Or worst her destroying Orlando’s hole via pegging. Imagine the awkward conversations in the elevator about the noise :deadbanana4:

GRLIE!! :rip:

5 hours ago, Sept said:

For a 11M penthouse you would expect to have out of this world soundproof :devil:

Dont know about the US but here in France even the most expensive flats have horrible soundproof :deadbanana:

Unless you you set up a whole installation by yourself.

Giving smart investor :razzle:

21 hours ago, Zack said:

For a celebrity, it's definitely a smart choice to buy a penthouse or something with 24/7 on-site security and staff on the doors at all times.

I would never buy a house in LA. It's too exposed. With all the drones flying by your bathroom window and crazies trying to break in and run all over your freshly mowed lawns. I don't think so.

Yep. This is why most buy them… super tight security. And a lot of celebs live in places like Studio City, unlike Calabasas, that don’t have tons of gated communities.

also, I think this is also the building where Kendall Jenner owns a condo.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.