• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• QueenBeyoncé

• Lovett

• Starchild

• EmailMySwift

7 hours ago, FENTY. said:

So why is Beyhive saying Tina was okay with this? :skull:

She wasn’t. Stans are so delusional. I clearly remember when Tina was asked and she didn’t like that her DA was brought up. 

Ok the movie scene was fake but it still tacky.

3 hours ago, QueenBeyoncé said:

That scene didn’t happen AT ALL.. so “point” mute.

spacer.png

Stans like you that can't just take the damn criticism are sad, it shouldn't have been said, it doesn't matter if the exact scenario happened, she was still abused. She even said in an interview it bothered her.

I'm a huge bey fan and this **** is old as hell but the way your just dismissing the abuse over a stan war is gross

ezgif.com-gif-maker.thumb.gif.abeac6715e

• Like 4

Someone on LSA spilled the tea that Beyoncé is a heavy drinker (borderline alcoholic) cuz that’s how she numbs herself from all the crap jay z puts her thru (infidelity, attaching her to bad business deals, always wanting to be part of her projects and forcing her to tour with him a couple of times)

OT: I read that Tina wasn’t really a fan of that line. Whether it happened irl or not it’s irrelevant. It still gross af of the caters to think this is ok.

• Thumbs Down 1

A classic, can't believe it turns 10 this year it still feels so fresh.

I mean the line is problematic but the song remains a major bop.

14 minutes ago, Starchild said:

Stans like you that can't just take the damn criticism are sad, it shouldn't have been said, it doesn't matter if the exact scenario happened, she was still abused. She even said in an interview it bothered her.

I'm a huge bey fan and this **** is old as hell but the way your just dismissing the abuse over a stan war is gross

Stans like you pretending with fake “outrage”  about a lyric from 10 years ago about an event that never happen, pack it up. No one cares 

spacer.png

Not all of you easy minds saying it’s ok because „iTs‘s A mADe uP scEne“ ..

That scene was still disturbing and portrayed how Tina was treated, she was involved in the movie and she said more than once he even treated her worse than the movie shows. Jay still made fun of that disturbing scene - stop looking for excuses, it was wrong. 

Edited by mylicious

37 minutes ago, QueenBeyoncé said:

Stans like you pretending with fake “outrage”  about a lyric from 10 years ago about an event that never happen, pack it up. No one cares 

spacer.png

The “pretend event” is still based on Tina’s real life and real abuse, though :rip:

I’m not gonna stand on any moral high ground considering my fave’s dating life atm (:rip:) but this just shows how all fan bases will do whatever they can to cope with any distasteful thing their fave does. 

DIL still slaps, but that line is in poor taste for sure. 

Yeah I never liked that line and thought it was weird :rip: 

7 hours ago, QueenBeyoncé said:

*The lyric is a reference to a scene that’s fictional, meaning it never happen.. go cry a river 

let me help you understand..

FICTIONAL: of, relating to, characterized by, or occurring in fiction : invented by the imagination. a fictional story/character.

fake “outrage” over someone else’s imagination :ahh: 

You seem really immature.

@QueenBeyoncé has got to be one of the dumbest members I have ever seen on this forum.

:skull:

• Like 4
  • Haha 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

9 hours ago, LVP said:

As I mentioned before, I love Bey, but I can't defend this, whether the movie scene is fake or not - it's still referecing to the abuse on Tina and putting this in the song about riding the surfboard is bad.

:cm:

9 hours ago, MrLovett said:

You're floored by a lyric regarding a fictional situation, that Tina Turner took zero offence of? :skull: I'm sorry, but this faux outrage over a decade-old lyric is absolutely hysterical. Tina Turner remained a huge Beyoncé stan until she passed away. People being offended on behalf of someone else is so bizarre. :toofunny3:

Fictional situation? Maybe she claims it was fictional after regretting making the scene. Who makes a fictional scene about getting abused?

Yet the star only revealed the extent of her suffering five years after her divorce from Ike in 1978. 

Speaking to People magazine in a bombshell interview in 1981, she said she was 'insanely afraid' of him, adding: 'I was living a life of death.

'I didn't fear him [Ike] killing me when I left, because I was already dead. When I walked out, I didn't look back.'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-12123273/Inside-abusive-marriage-Ike-Tina-Turner.html

Edited by Aristotle

1 hour ago, UnusualBoy said:

I mean the line is problematic but the song remains a major bop.

This is what I'm saying! Lol 

1 hour ago, QueenBeyoncé said:

spacer.png

Sis I just said it's old and doesn't matter lol that's one of my favorite bey songs, the point was jay shouldn't have used it, it was disrespectful that's it. No big deal 

Tacky ass song deserved to get trashed then and now.  Smh at the people in here trying to justify that line because it didn't really happen. :clown:

Edited by Blue Skies

2 hours ago, MotoPapi said:

She wasn’t. Stans are so delusional. I clearly remember when Tina was asked and she didn’t like that her DA was brought up. 

Ok the movie scene was fake but it still tacky.

U calling people delusional Tina followed Beyoncé on ig and she gave her respect towards her after the song dropped 🤷‍♀️

Someone on LSA spilled the tea that Beyoncé is a heavy drinker (borderline alcoholic) cuz that’s how she numbs herself from all the crap jay z puts her thru (infidelity, attaching her to bad business deals, always wanting to be part of her projects and forcing her to tour with him a couple of times)

OT: I read that Tina wasn’t really a fan of that line. Whether it happened irl or not it’s irrelevant. It still gross af of the caters to think this is ok.

LMFAO not LSA. 

9 hours ago, QueenBeyoncé said:

And where’s the “outrage” for Alicia Keys & Summer Walker.. crickets.. miss me with y’all bs you ain’t give two shits about Tina Turner 

Lol Summer having a song called "Anna Mae" compared to a lyrics where Jay-Z compares himself to notorious abuser Ike Turner and then references "eat the cake" which is a very horrific scene of abuse in a film. Whether or not it was fictional or not, the reference is still surrounding a scenario of abuse. I would maybe be willing to give some grace if he also literally doesn't compare himself to Ike Turner. Like what?

So sad that this is only being brought to light now that Tina had passed

Where was the outrage prior? Disgusting

And obviously Jay Z and Beyoncé are one of the main heads of illuminati, so why is anyone even surprised when they say or do something so tonedeaf

Oh wow!

I went to check and the lyrics are still there, they should have the decency to change it :psyduck:

9 minutes ago, brazil said:

I went to check and the lyrics are still there, they should have the decency to change it :psyduck:

I doubt she will considering that she didn't remove her sample of the Challenger explosion from XO after NASA and the victims' family called her out for her callous and disrespectful use of it.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.