Poll: 30% of Democrats show support for Marianne Williamson's presidency

Bloodflowers.

8 minutes ago, Gui Blackout said:

... and already ran for president in the last election, was in multiple debates, in the media. She's not an unknown to the Democratic voter :laugh:

Tons of independent voters are just learning about her. 

38 minutes ago, brooklyndaddy said:

This is quite possibly the dumbest take I’ve read on this site. You are actively CHOOSING to throw your vote away by voting third party. Big difference. 

You're right. It's better not to vote at all. Agreed. :clap3:

• ATRL Moderator
43 minutes ago, Gui Blackout said:

... and already ran for president in the last election, was in multiple debates, in the media. She's not an unknown to the Democratic voter :laugh:

She's currently polling better than the current president did when he ran for president in 1988 and 2008.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, byzantium said:

I’d vote for her.  Otherwise I’ll go with a third party like I did in 2020 (since it will likely be the same people) 

Thanks for wasting a vote that will just help Republicans :deadbanana2:

I do not want to see you crying and bitching when women and LGBTQ+ people lose all of their rights

Edited by JustHoran

She will never be President and if there's any of you that think she will be.. let me not :rip: 

9 minutes ago, JustHoran said:

I do not want to see you crying and bitching when women and LGBTQ+ people lose all of their rights

If the Democrats cared about preserving rights of minorities, they wouldn't be nominating hollow politicians like Hillary Clinton and shambling cadavers like Joe Biden.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, JustHoran said:

I love when you do posts like this because this sociopathic-bordering tendency to victim blame people undecided about voting actually makes non-partisans, independents and non-voters just hate partisan Dems even more. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1