2024 National Democratic Primary:

Joe Biden 59%
Robert Kennedy Jr. 19%
Marianne Williamson 11%
Without Biden:
Robert Kennedy Jr. 44%
Marianne Williamson 28%

https://twitter.com/Politics_Polls/status/1663977543609856001?s=20

So she's dead last in both scenarios and losing to anti vaxxer Robert Kennedy Jr. :doc:

Edited by Gui Blackout
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

I’m registered as a democrat and I voted for Biden on the last election but I am not motivated to vote for him again what’s so ever.

I would however vote for her.

I’d vote for her.  Otherwise I’ll go with a third party like I did in 2020 (since it will likely be the same people) 

I'm far from a progressive, but I adore Marianne (have know her for decades as my mother was a fan) and actually think she might be what we need right now. I don't think most of her agenda will pass, but we just need practical, stable leader with a strong moral compass more than anything right now. She has a similar appeal as Tucker in that she's not afraid to cross the line of what you "can't" say, but she's obviously a much better person lol

RFK is only higher up due to name recognition. I think he would fade out quickly should there be a debate (I can only listen to him for like 5 minutes at a time tbh).

Edited by robattack332
  • Like 2

15 minutes ago, byzantium said:

I’d vote for her.  Otherwise I’ll go with a third party like I did in 2020 (since it will likely be the same people) 

Another wasted vote that will help the Republican Party ban us from having rights, thanks sis!

23 minutes ago, Gui Blackout said:

The poll in question, since the OP is misleading: 

Joe Biden 59%
Robert Kennedy Jr. 19%
Marianne Williamson 11%
Without Biden:
Robert Kennedy Jr. 44%
Marianne Williamson 28%

So she's dead last in both scenarios and losing to anti vaxxer Robert Kennedy Jr. :doc:

:deadbanana2:

24 minutes ago, Gui Blackout said:

Joe Biden 59%
Robert Kennedy Jr. 19%
Marianne Williamson 11%
Without Biden:
Robert Kennedy Jr. 44%
Marianne Williamson 28%

Her support is still impressive given the fact that she's known for self-help books, and hasn't held political office.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, brooklyndaddy said:

Another wasted vote that will help the Republican Party ban us from having rights, thanks sis!

You're welcome! You are not entitled to anyone's vote. Get to work & start doing **** to earn progressives' votes, fatty.

5 minutes ago, ptolemaea said:

You're welcome! You are not entitled to anyone's vote. Get to work & start doing **** to earn progressives' votes, fatty.

A progressive wouldn’t throw a vote to the Republican Party. You are not progressive. 

1 minute ago, brooklyndaddy said:

A progressive wouldn’t throw a vote to the Republican Party. You are not progressive. 

And neither are you - you're a centrist.

12 minutes ago, brooklyndaddy said:

Do you know what state they live in? A vote for a Democrat in a place like Alabama is would be a wasted vote anyway, and a vote for anyone other than a Democrat in California would not change the result there either.

Your vote genuinely means nothing unless you live in Wisconsin :rofl: 

38 minutes ago, Gui Blackout said:

Joe Biden 59%
Robert Kennedy Jr. 19%
Marianne Williamson 11%
Without Biden:
Robert Kennedy Jr. 44%
Marianne Williamson 28%

:sistrens:

39 minutes ago, Gui Blackout said:

Joe Biden 59%
Robert Kennedy Jr. 19%
Marianne Williamson 11%
Without Biden:
Robert Kennedy Jr. 44%
Marianne Williamson 28%

I knew it had to be clickbait :ohwow:

4 minutes ago, ptolemaea said:

And neither are you - you're a centrist.

I’m a progressive leftist and I’m voting for a party that stands a chance. The party that will do better to protect my rights as a trans person than a Republican would. Pretty simple. And I live in a swing state. But keep vanity voting! I’m sure that’ll help stop republicans from trying to erase us! 

4 minutes ago, ClashAndBurn said:

Do you know what state they live in? A vote for a Democrat in a place like Alabama is would be a wasted vote anyway, and a vote for anyone other than a Democrat in California would not change the result there either.

True. But if they live in a swing state then it does mean something. 

20 minutes ago, GraceRandolph said:

Her support is still impressive given the fact that she's known for self-help books, and hasn't held political office.

Also her candidates are all men

23 minutes ago, brooklyndaddy said:

The majority of non-voters are poor people of color so attacking those who don't vote or who vote third party is actually both objectively racist and classist. :coffee:

50 minutes ago, brooklyndaddy said:

Girl I live in Massachusetts. But go ahead and start finger waving.  I am Sure it will work this time. 

Edited by byzantium

37 minutes ago, ClashAndBurn said:

Right lmao I literally live in Massachusetts :laugh:

16 minutes ago, Communion said:

The majority of non-voters are poor people of color so attacking those who don't vote or who vote third party is actually both objectively racist and classist. :coffee:

This is quite possibly the dumbest take I’ve read on this site. You are actively CHOOSING to throw your vote away by voting third party. Big difference. 

53 minutes ago, GraceRandolph said:

... and already ran for president in the last election, was in multiple debates, in the media. She's not an unknown to the Democratic voter :laugh: