3 teenagers kill and cook/eat beloved NY village’s swan; kidnap her 4 cygnets.

MotoPapi

2 hours ago, Tropez said:

I am not defending them. You are twisting logic because you know it’s a losing game. Harming animals is wrong. Saying someone needs to die because they harmed an animal while YOU eat animals and thereby supporting the unethical treatment of animals in the meat industry is hypocritical and tone deaf. 

I tried to go vegan, a professional advised not to. 

So I eat as little as possible meat, consume vegan products.

A professional in nutrition>>>>>> some random nobody that wants to argue online.

I personally would never harm a human or animal by myself.

Your investment on this people going unpunished is extremely extremely weird.

Killing and torturing and animal for fun should be punished like killing and torturing a human being.

You should channel your anger against the criminals instead of fighting me.

I’m only fighting against torturing innocent animals.

This was completely unnecessary.

• Like 1

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Trent W

• Tropez

• MotoPapi

• GraceRandolph

On 6/4/2023 at 1:59 AM, Trent W said:

Being vegan 100% is outside of most people’s reach

No it isn't :rip:

5 hours ago, Trent W said:

I tried to go vegan, a professional advised not to. 

So I eat as little as possible meat, consume vegan products.

A professional in nutrition>>>>>> some random nobody that wants to argue online.

I personally would never harm a human or animal by myself.

Your investment on this people going unpunished is extremely extremely weird.

Killing and torturing and animal for fun should be punished like killing and torturing a human being.

You should channel your anger against the criminals instead of fighting me.

I’m only fighting against torturing innocent animals.

This was completely unnecessary.

You said someone should die because they tortured and ate an animal. Had you yourself not eaten meat, and don’t support the harmful meat industry. You would’ve have made sense. However, you eat meat, you support the harm of animals by giving money to those companies. Therefore you are just as bad as they are. So your comment is rather hypocritical. 

24 minutes ago, Tropez said:

You said someone should die because they tortured and ate an animal. Had you yourself not eaten meat, and don’t support the harmful meat industry. You would’ve have made sense. However, you eat meat, you support the harm of animals by giving money to those companies. Therefore you are just as bad as they are. So your comment is rather hypocritical. 

I don’t support the meat industry complex

It’s extremely unhealthy to consume mass produced meat/chicken.

What the **** are you even on?

You are absolutely unhinged and insane for comparing me to those psychopaths.

Please stop quoting ever again. 

You are by far the most insane and sick person I’ve encountered in this forum.

The worst part is, it probably didn't even taste good. :rip:

This is why I stay being omnivore :giraffe:

17 hours ago, Trent W said:

I don’t support the meat industry complex

It’s extremely unhealthy to consume mass produced meat/chicken.

What the **** are you even on?

You are absolutely unhinged and insane for comparing me to those psychopaths.

Please stop quoting ever again. 

You are by far the most insane and sick person I’ve encountered in this forum.

Nope no one said that. But going down to personal attacks means you lost the argument because you have nothing else to grasp but straws. You were just being hypocritical the whole time and fail to even realize it. 

40 minutes ago, Tropez said:

Nope no one said that. But going down to personal attacks means you lost the argument because you have nothing else to grasp but straws. You were just being hypocritical the whole time and fail to even realize it. 

That’s the problem with you are trying to win an argument

I was just pointing out my anger at those Psychopaths, and you keep calling me hypocrite.

You are not even vegan yet you have been here for days trying to make me look bad. We are strangers online so it’s completely irrelevant.

100% Vegan or not I have the right to be angry at those people, what they did was wrong and unforgivable.

Edited by Trent W
  • Like 2

18 hours ago, Trent W said:

That’s the problem with you are trying to win an argument

I was just pointing out my anger at those Psychopaths, and you keep calling me hypocrite.

You are not even vegan yet you have been here for days trying to make me look bad. We are strangers online so it’s completely irrelevant.

100% Vegan or not I have the right to be angry at those people, what they did was wrong and unforgivable.

You do have a right to be angry at someone for torturing an animal. You should also be angry at the meat industry for the unethical treatment of animals. I don’t eat meat because I know it’s wrong. Have you seen the living standards that animals endure. Do you know how kind and affectionate a cow is? How intelligent pigs are? They also know when they’re going to be murdered for your eating pleasure. 

So you sound like a hypocrite. That is all. 

2 hours ago, Tropez said:

You do have a right to be angry at someone for torturing an animal. You should also be angry at the meat industry for the unethical treatment of animals. I don’t eat meat because I know it’s wrong. Have you seen the living standards that animals endure. Do you know how kind and affectionate a cow is? How intelligent pigs are? They also know when they’re going to be murdered for your eating pleasure. 

So you sound like a hypocrite. That is all. 

If you wanna think I’m an hypocrite that’s fine

There’s like 100 members that see animals like “things” in this forum alone that you can direct to energy to correct 

In terms of animal rights I’m not the enemy

But I think there’s no point on keep the conversation going since is not going anywhere 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.