3 teenagers kill and cook/eat beloved NY village’s swan; kidnap her 4 cygnets.

MotoPapi

29 minutes ago, Trent W said:

Im not okay with eating meat

I just had been advised by a professional not to drop it 100% 

And even if I was a meat eater it is okay to think some animals are more important than some humans.

Like I would save a dog/cat from the street over a criminal or shitty human any day.

Those teenagers deserve to be ended after torturing an innocent swan and it’s offspring.

So because you eat meat. You deserve the same punishment you said they should get. You are just as bad eating animals 

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Trent W

• Tropez

• MotoPapi

• Bloo

Top Posters In This Topic

33 minutes ago, Trent W said:

Im not okay with eating meat

I just had been advised by a professional not to drop it 100% 

And even if I was a meat eater it is okay to think some animals are more important than some humans.

Like I would save a dog/cat from the street over a criminal or shitty human any day.

Those teenagers deserve to be ended after torturing an innocent swan and it’s offspring.

Chile, are you okay? I’m vegan and I don’t think they should receive the death penalty for this. 

why is he smiling like he won something. LOCK THE WHOLE FAMILY UP. they're lowkey sociopath slowly turning into potential mass shooters / cannibals

19 minutes ago, Tropez said:

So because you eat meat. You deserve the same punishment you said they should get. You are just as bad eating animals 

Not true

They tortured the animals and there was no need to eat them.

Their behavior is from a psychopath.

23 minutes ago, GraceRandolph said:

Chile, are you okay? I’m vegan and I don’t think they should receive the death penalty for this. 

They are psychopaths

Like we are better off without them tbh

Death penalty would be obviously be extreme

But these criminals do deserve their life ruined.

It should be punished as a murder definitely.

Edited by Trent W

21 minutes ago, GraceRandolph said:

What kind of Jeffrey Dahmer ass thinking

• ATRL Moderator
39 minutes ago, Trent W said:

Not true

Animals raised for meat consumption are tortured their entire lives and are unnecessarily consumed. You can live a perfectly healthy life with complete proteins without consuming meat. 

Wtf? Why would you steal a swan and eat it…. And the family cooking it and serving it… :deadbanana2:

54 minutes ago, Trent W said:

Not true

Animals raised for consumption also get treated brutally. That’s one of the issues with meat consumption. It’s morally wrong. So you again proved my point. And since you eat meat, you deserve the punishment you claimed they deserved. 

On 6/1/2023 at 5:32 AM, ReginaGeorge said:

For fucks sake who would even think of doing this kind of thing? The fact they’re 16, 17 and 18 makes this even scarier. **** them!

Teenagers have always been bike and terrifying throughout history and cultures.

Idgaf what anyone says well behaved kind teenagers are the tiny minority; the majority of teenagers make me want to carry a taser for self protection.

11 minutes ago, Jaguarqueef said:

Idgaf what anyone says well behaved kind teenagers are the tiny minority; the majority of teenagers make me want to carry a taser for self protection.

Teenages are the worst. They think they can break the laws and suffer nothing/less consequences just because they are underaged.

14 minutes ago, Jaguarqueef said:

Hmm honestly when I think about it, you’re 100% right! I remember my high school and how heartless and cruel those kids were.. Awful 

Put him in a room with the male swan and see what happens :bird:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Bloo said:

Animals raised for meat consumption are tortured their entire lives and are unnecessarily consumed. You can live a perfectly healthy life with complete proteins without consuming meat. 

It’s a very controversial topic, some say is safe you can live a perfect healthy life, others don’t.

My nutritionist says it isn’t and since is my closest source and has been very assertive, it’s my safest personal choice.

Anyway buying meat from the grocery store is not comparable to what these pieces of **** did. They killed the animal’s themselves and enjoyed doing so.

1 hour ago, Tropez said:

Animals raised for consumption also get treated brutally. That’s one of the issues with meat consumption. It’s morally wrong. So you again proved my point. And since you eat meat, you deserve the punishment you claimed they deserved. 

Being vegan 100% is outside of most people’s reach

You have to have a very decent budget, most people can’t afford it and also is out of many people’s reach in terms of health.

You are sick in the head if you wanna put the regular people on the same level as these psychopaths who tortured the animal for pleasure.

Your consistency to defend these teens is kind of weird :biblio: 

• Like 2

they are Vespertine stans

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, Embustera said:

The look on his face is kind of scary.

Tea. The body language of people says a lot.

On 6/4/2023 at 1:59 AM, Trent W said:

Being vegan 100% is outside of most people’s reach

You have to have a very decent budget, most people can’t afford it and also is out of many people’s reach in terms of health.

You are sick in the head if you wanna put the regular people on the same level as these psychopaths who tortured the animal for pleasure.

Your consistency to defend these teens is kind of weird :biblio: 

This isn’t true. There’s actual whole religions centered on veganism. Like it’s a thing amongst many people in India. It absolutely can work. And meat is rather expensive. 

You are the one who is sick in the head calling for people to be killed when you yourself are just as bad as them for eating animals. 

Practice what you preach.

And asking for people to be killed should put you on a watch list for mental instability or criminal intent. 

4 minutes ago, Tropez said:

This isn’t true. There’s actual whole religions centered on veganism. Like it’s a thing amongst many people in India. It absolutely can work. And meat is rather expensive. 

You are the one who is sick in the head calling for people to be killed when you yourself are just as bad as them for eating animals. 

Practice what you preach.

And asking for people to be killed should put you on a watch list for mental instability or criminal intent. 

I already posted above that death penalty would be extreme, and is still a common sentiment with people, we are angry for the injustice animals receive.

these teens are psychopaths and a danger to domestic pets and people in general. They need to be in prison for a while. 

You are a very sick person for defending this type of behavior for winning an argument.

Defending psychopaths is definitely more in line for being in a criminal watchlist than a person who wants justice for a group of animals that didn’t need to be killed.

Be careful with defending this type of behavior, especially just for the sake of being a contrarian.

15 minutes ago, Trent W said:

I already posted above that death penalty would be extreme, and is still a common sentiment with people, we are angry for the injustice animals receive.

these teens are psychopaths and a danger to domestic pets and people in general. They need to be in prison for a while. 

You are a very sick person for defending this type of behavior for winning an argument.

Defending psychopaths is definitely more in line for being in a criminal watchlist than a person who wants justice for a group of animals that didn’t need to be killed.

Be careful with defending this type of behavior, especially just for the sake of being a contrarian.

I am not defending them. You are twisting logic because you know it’s a losing game. Harming animals is wrong. Saying someone needs to die because they harmed an animal while YOU eat animals and thereby supporting the unethical treatment of animals in the meat industry is hypocritical and tone deaf. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.