3 teenagers kill and cook/eat beloved NY village’s swan; kidnap her 4 cygnets.

MotoPapi

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Trent W

• Tropez

• MotoPapi

• GraceRandolph

That guy is a criminal waiting to happen. The look of no remorse on his face :biblio:
Poor swan :emofish:
I eat chicken but i would never be able to kill an animal with my own hands :gaycat6: in a situation like that i would go vegan probably even if i die

Edited by AvadaKedavra

I would like to see a logical explanation from the non vegans why this is worse than the chicken and eggs they likely ate this morning 

like torturing is bad but this is what animals go through every day at meat places 

I eat meat but have always been confused by this 

Edited by G.U.Y. Gaga

They should beat them to death for doing this

The life of the swan was honestly more important than these 3 teens 

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

Disgusting. 

That little shithead is smiling as he’s being arrested. They knew exactly what it was. Worms for brains. 

52 minutes ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

I would like to see a logical explanation from the non vegans why this is worse than the chicken and eggs they likely ate this morning 

like torturing is bad but this is what animals go through every day at meat places 

I eat meat but have always been confused by this 

These animals were protected and were not being bred as livestock specifically for consumption. I’m not downplaying the cruelty that can occur at meat plants and slaughterhouses but this is similar in concept to going to someone’s house and taking and eating their pet. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Are they feral or what? I'm in the wrong, but I'd whoop down my kid and send him straight to therapy if I found he hurted a defenseless animal or displayed some kind of proud attitude after doing it.

Starboys23

This is insanity but maybe theyre so poor they had no other options?

• ATRL Moderator
On 6/1/2023 at 10:00 AM, loveisdead9582 said:

These animals were protected and were not being bred as livestock specifically for consumption. I’m not downplaying the cruelty that can occur at meat plants and slaughterhouses but this is similar in concept to going to someone’s house and taking and eating their pet. 

That doesn’t justify some of the responses in here. 

When stupidity has an ugly face/hairstyle and two legs, disgusting!!! 

Edited by A.R.L

On 6/1/2023 at 9:46 AM, Trent W said:

This is reading like a Stormfront post unless you're vegan, jsyk. 

That's genuinely awful and so incredibly upsetting. I get why people who do eat meat would react strongly to this, given it involves the act of killing an animal themselves, and showing a complete lack of empathy; i do understand that. But animals get killed and tortured mercilessly for human consumption every single day. As sad as this is, it's pretty infuriating to see some people's reactions as if they don't consume meat/animal products themselves. 

1 hour ago, Communion said:

This is reading like a Stormfront post unless you're vegan, jsyk. 

The Swan’s life >>>>> The 3 teenagers combined

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Trent W said:

The Swan’s life >>>>> The 3 teenagers combined

Again - are you vegan?

19 minutes ago, Communion said:

Again - are you vegan?

I dropped my consumption 80-90%

My nutritionist forbid me from going 100%

But anyway I do think in some cases life of animals are more valuable than human rats like those teenagers

Edited by Trent W
  • Like 1

As unfortunate as this is, it ultimately pales in comparison to what most chickens and turkeys experience on a daily basis living out their short lives in terrible conditions. As long as we have “holidays” like Thanksgiving which glorify the slaughter of birds; we as a society can’t condemn actions like this. 

On 6/1/2023 at 9:46 AM, Trent W said:

Do you eat meat? Because if you do. Than that means you also deserve that punishment. 

37 minutes ago, Tropez said:

Do you eat meat? Because if you do. Than that means you also deserve that punishment. 

I already answered above

Why are you people defending these psychopaths?

29 minutes ago, Trent W said:

I already answered above

Why are you people defending these psychopaths?

No one is defending. It just comes off as hypocritical to say that and be okay with eating meat. 

16 minutes ago, Tropez said:

No one is defending. It just comes off as hypocritical to say that and be okay with eating meat. 

Im not okay with eating meat

I just had been advised by a professional not to drop it 100% 

And even if I was a meat eater it is okay to think some animals are more important than some humans.

Like I would save a dog/cat from the street over a criminal or shitty human any day.

Those teenagers deserve to be ended after torturing an innocent swan and it’s offspring.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.