3 teenagers kill and cook/eat beloved NY village’s swan; kidnap her 4 cygnets.

MotoPapi

This is so horrible! The swan was the village’s mascot and they have a tradition of raisin swans for over 100 years. I feel bad for the male partner because swans mate for life and they mourn very heavily when their partner dies.

Three teenagers, aged 18, 17 and 16, are arrested for killing and EATING New York village's beloved mother swan, Fay, after snatching her and four cygnets from pond

•The swan, Fay, and her four babies were stolen from Manlius swan pond in Manlius, New York, on Saturday

•Eman Hussan, 18, of Syracuse was arrested in connection with Fay’s killing, along with a 16-year-old and a 17-year-old, Manlius police Sgt. Ken Hatter said

•Despite consuming the swan, the family and friends of the suspect told police they did not know it was a swan but thought it was a very large duck

•The dad swan will now be removed from the pond, as there is a chance he can become combative after losing his mate

71619389-12144661-image-a-42_16855536524

•Three teens have been arrested after capturing a beloved mother swan and allegedly eating her on Memorial Day, leaving her four babies without a mother. 

•The swan, Fay, and her four babies were kidnapped from Manlius swan pond in Manlius, New York, on Saturday. They were last seen by a village employee who was tending to flowers in the area, Manlius Village Mayor Paul Whorrall said. 

•Eman Hussan, 18, of Syracuse was arrested in connection with Fay’s killing, along with a 16-year-old and a 17-year-old, Manlius police Sgt. Ken Hatter said.

•Fortunately, the family did not include the Swan's four babies, known as cygnets, as part of their meal. On Tuesday, Police said all four baby swans had been found, and are currently in the care of a biologist, who has raised Fay since 2007. 

•Hussan and the other teens have been charged with felony counts of grand larceny and mischief, as well as misdemeanor counts of conspiracy and criminal trespass. 

The oldest one also showed no remorse when arrested. 
71621677-12144661-image-a-9_168555739361

71621665-12144661-image-a-10_16855573988

family pic

X5LH5ZEMGZC5LFJNBZ6QCTAXH4.jpg

RIP to momma Fay :sosad:

5AUZZFGOJVBHDHGXIGUF5RCZE4.jpg

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12144661/Three-teenagers-arrested-killing-EATING-New-York-villages-beloved-mother-swan.html

Edited by MotoPapi

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Trent W

• Tropez

• MotoPapi

• Bloo

Top Posters In This Topic

For fucks sake who would even think of doing this kind of thing? The fact they’re 16, 17 and 18 makes this even scarier. **** them!

Just now, ReginaGeorge said:

For fucks sake who would even think of doing this kind of thing? The fact they’re 16, 17 and 18 makes this even scarier. **** them!

Also the fact the family help them cook it? I’m sorry if my kid brings home a dead cow or pig I’m gonna ask them where they got it from! 

I don’t buy their defense that they thought it was a duck. They jumped the pond’s fence during the night and kidnap the mom and the cygnets. Swans are also huge and loud there’s no way to confuse it with a duck.

• Like 1

Sick. Especially the look on his face. 

hope they get life in jail, the family that ate her too 

I mean that’s very sad but why arrest them? People eat meat every day and aren’t arrested for it, even though pigs and cows aren’t any happier about having their kids ripped away from them. 

• Like 3
  • Thumbs Down 3

I hope someone smashes that smile right off that ugly rats face, f*ck those sick f*ckers, a large duck? Bullsh*t no one is that f*cking stupid

deranged

1 minute ago, Dephira said:

I mean that’s very sad but why arrest them? People eat meat every day and aren’t arrested for it, even though pigs and cows aren’t any happier about having their kids ripped away from them. 

Larceny & trespassing

faa688cfcde12dcccb6199776b26b71f.png

Here's to hoping this lunatic gets a few years behind bars :cm:

8 minutes ago, Dephira said:

They trespassed private property also swans are super expensive, if u still a horse you will go to jail also regardless if you eat it or not. 

also, there are hunting laws that allowed certain birds/animals to be hunted to control the population and other types are forbidden because they’re numbers are much smaller.

• Like 3

Absolutely gross but not surprised, meat eaters will eat anything at this point

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

Just now, Henry Torres said:

Absolutely gross but not surprised, meat eaters will eat anything at this point

That’s an expensive meat 

IMG-0302.jpg

wtf is wrong with people

That smug look on his face just makes me want to punch it

Trash. Hope they get eaten as well.

spacer.png

that’s f*cking sick dude :biblio: what the f*ck compelled them to do that?? RIP  beautiful Fay, what a tragedy

Hopefully everyone here angry over this are vegan otherwise its quite hypocritical :ducky:

• Like 3
  • Thumbs Down 1

I understand the outrage from the perspective of trespassing to steal an animal and eat it...but morally, this is the same as eating a chicken.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

absolutely disgusting, vile people. how can someone have such little empathy? there was an incident near me where two mascot peacocks were tortured for hours, had their wings cut and set on fire by pre-teens. what kinda f*cked up gene pool do these inhumane weirdos come from :rip: pls castrate them. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, iconicyayo said:

absolutely disgusting, vile people. how can someone have such little empathy? there was an incident near me where two mascot peacocks were tortured for hours, had their wings cut and set on fire by pre-teens. what kinda f*cked up gene pool do these inhumane weirdos come from :rip: pls castrate them. 

What in the world :psyduck:

And conservatives said younger generation wouldn't survive on our own in the wild

Abominable… there are truly no other words.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.