Target Boycott Song #1 on US iTunes

Horizon Flame

Get that 1000 sales ig

I'm genuinely curious if Billboard would allow this to chart. Surprised the J6 choir song with Trump didn't sell enough to debut at #1, let alone chart at all, given how deranged MAGA is, so it makes me wonder...

1 minute ago, LustSpell said:

Get that 1000 sales ig

Right?! :rofl:

Mind you it’s only 4.9k sales, and the MAGAt rapper is trust fund baby so I wouldn’t put it past him having a purchasing farm. 

the song only has 51k total streams on Spotify (not daily, total), which is less than a third of his total monthly listeners 151k.

Conservatives are so ******* lame and corny, it’s actually hilarious :dies: no wonder so many conservatives hide behind the “I’m moderate!” disguise. I’d be embarrassed to associate myself with these delusional crybabies too 

Inch resting. Doesn't Apple also put rainbows on their products? :thing:

can't Target sue them for publicly smearing their name inside their own property?

That entire top 7 looks Tragic:deadbanana4:

Congrats on blocking a racist with a homophobe.

8 minutes ago, spree said:

can't Target sue them for publicly smearing their name inside their own property?

7 minutes ago, ToMmY said:

Congrats on blocking a racist with a homophobe.

:rip:

What I've gathered from this, and the Trump + J6 Simps song, is that iTunes charts literally don't matter.

Well, aside from Taylor, now not even the pop girls are in the iTunes charts anymore, so I guess it's finally time for ATRL to move on from that dead app :swan:

Smashes Different :clap3:

Considering Joy Villas album (?) charted at #12 after she wore her MAGA dress this is giving flop.

1 hour ago, ClashAndBurn said:

I'm genuinely curious if Billboard would allow this to chart. Surprised the J6 choir song with Trump didn't sell enough to debut at #1, let alone chart at all, given how deranged MAGA is, so it makes me wonder...

Tbf, the amount of pure sales it would need to chart would be especially high (these type of grifter songs have no presence on streaming or radio). And nobody except the most deranged would care enough to buy a song on iTunes out of political spite. 

The song charting at #100 for this upcoming week is predicted to move ~25k units. It's not impossible for this type of song to hit that range and chart, but it would take a ton of organization from the alt-right who have no clue how music and charts work. 

No shade to Taylor but the amount of garbage that’s on the iTunes Charts these days. :deadbanana4:

ofc for people against cancel culture they love canceling stuff

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.