Trump captured on tape talking about classified document he kept after leaving the WH

Horizon Flame

CNN:

Federal prosecutors have obtained an audio recording of a summer 2021 meeting in which former President Donald Trump acknowledges he held onto a classified Pentagon document about a potential attack on Iran, multiple sources told CNN, undercutting his argument that he declassified everything. 

The recording indicates Trump understood he retained classified material after leaving the White House, according to multiple sources familiar with the investigation. On the recording, Trump’s comments suggest he would like to share the information but he’s aware of limitations on his ability post-presidency to declassify records, two of the sources said.

CNN has not listened to the recording, but multiple sources described it. One source said the relevant portion on the Iran document is about two minutes long, and another source said the discussion is a small part of a much longer meeting.

https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2023/05/31/politics/trump-tape-classified-document-iran-milley/index.html

Cannot wait. This is the only news related to that man that I have been waiting YEARS for.

• Like 1

Jack Smith for months has been investigating quid pro quo for what countries would have given to Trump in return for documents such as Saudi Arabia re: the LIV golf tournament, so we're well past the point of proof and it was just a matter of time before info like this came out. I just wonder if anything of substance will actually been done about it.

Well of course he was caught on tape incriminating himself. :lmao:

What if his team claims it’s AI generated 

I have given up on anything being done in a court of law regarding this man’s innumerable crimes. We just need to wait from him to croak at this point, hopefully in a supremely painful and undignified way :heart:

The treason never stops. The fact that he could still be elected president after this is horrifying 

The fact that there are people still chanting "lock her up" but will shrug this off like it's nothing 

I know we have been saying this for years, but this will be what takes him out. This Jack Smith dude is not playing around.

"This is it guys, THIS is the thing that will get him, I promise this time, hahahahahahahahahaha!"

Liberals have been saying this whole time there was a smoking gun with Russian collusion, Ukrainegate, and Jan. 6 that would end his political career. Not only has this not borne fruit, he's in a strong position to make Joe Biden a one-term president. You all never learn.

1 hour ago, ClashAndBurn said:

"This is it guys, THIS is the thing that will get him, I promise this time, hahahahahahahahahaha!"

Liberals have been saying this whole time there was a smoking gun with Russian collusion, Ukrainegate, and Jan. 6 that would end his political career. Not only has this not borne fruit, he's in a strong position to make Joe Biden a one-term president. You all never learn.

Every time someone is optimistic you come in and go 

spacer.png

The goal post is always moved when Trump is involved.
Everyone said Trump would never get indicted, then he got indicted (he has at least two more coming his way) 

Anything can happen moving forward. Trump is in uncharted waters. How ever this plays out will shape politics for decades to come 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Vroom Vroom said:

Every time someone is optimistic you come in and go 

spacer.png

The goal post is always moved when Trump is involved.
Everyone said Trump would never get indicted, then he got indicted (he has at least two more coming his way) 

Anything can happen moving forward. Trump is in uncharted waters. How ever this plays out will shape politics for decades to come 

He got indicted by a partisan actor who upgraded misdemeanors to felony charges with zero precedent or basis to do so. Bragg’s case is decently likely to flop, and that’s gonna put a greater burden on the other two cases.

4 hours ago, ClashAndBurn said:

He got indicted by a partisan actor who upgraded misdemeanors to felony charges with zero precedent or basis to do so. Bragg’s case is decently likely to flop, and that’s gonna put a greater burden on the other two cases.

What about the case in Georgia? I've been thinking could be more serious for Trump than anything else.

1 hour ago, anti-***** said:

What about the case in Georgia? I've been thinking could be more serious for Trump than anything else.

The Republican supermajority have put forward laws they could pass to hinder Fani Willis if they think she's going too far. Plus it could get thrown out as a mistrial because of the foreperson running her mouth to the media about the case and how she was really hoping to question Lindsey Graham under oath. I wouldn't hold my breath for that one due to so many things that are lined up that could derail it. The Jan 6 case won't be as hindered since it's in DC, but it might take too long for it to matter and with Joe Biden as weak as he is, Trump could have presidential immunity again.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.