Live Nation: Miley will be touring "late this year or early 2024"

wish

Oh boy. Even if true it will just be filled with scalpers and insanely priced anyway

Columbia putting her to work :clap3:

Lady Gaga tba? Another tour?

3 minutes ago, Insanity said:

Lady Gaga tba? Another tour?

It might have something to do with her Vegas run if the rumours are true and she does launch a new pop show at the end of the year.

Trust me. This is false and not true.

She said she wasn’t touring anytime soon so I just see her doing a residency or a one-time one night only thing and call it a day on this era. 

I don't like her voice anymore it sounds like she smokes 2 packs a day but congrats to her fans that get to see her 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

“That wasn’t the real me, guys”

1 hour ago, BMURDA617 said:

Trust me. This is false and not true.

Oh :gaycat6:

14 minutes ago, 1989 said:

“That wasn’t the real me, guys”

21 minutes ago, UnfairTop said:

I don't like her voice anymore it sounds like she smokes 2 packs a day but congrats to her fans that get to see her 

:deadvision:

Live Nation said no to her endless vacation :swan:

Festivals. lol

Tay & Bey and more many more acts who are much more successful than her still tour their a$$ off with 3hours setlist but never a single complaint. She has not toured since 2015, it’s not like she’s been touring hard. She should be grateful that she found success with Flowers. It’s also not like she tour for free tho

Dr. Alexander

Miley Cyrus in Vegas doing a revue type of show makes a lot of sense. 

This won’t happen don’t get your hopes up

If she don’t want to travel she should do something like Harry Styles last year do multiple dates at big cities let’s say a 3-5 shows at NY, LA, Chicago, Toronto & Miami but that is asking for too much 

Not him having upcoming projects with Gaga & Miley while also stanning excellence with THE BLAZE :jonny4:

He better make the make the intro so we can get a collab. Garley would be a serve :giraffe:

Edited by luckythisway

5 hours ago, tonyle1911 said:

Tay & Bey and more many more acts who are much more successful than her still tour their a$$ off with 3hours setlist but never a single complaint. She has not toured since 2015, it’s not like she’s been touring hard. She should be grateful that she found success with Flowers. It’s also not like she tour for free tho

She probably was burnt out from touring because of her Hannah Montana days.

Starboys23

I think she should stick to being a festival performer and just do one show in one place with a lot of days of rest around the world

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.