Miles Morales Live action Sony/MCU Movie in the Works

Gorjesspazze9

Tom Holland Spider-Man 4 is Officially in Development with Zendaya returning. :wanda:

Miles Morales Live Action Debut is upon Us and is now confirmed. 

Edited by Gorjesspazze9

let things stay animated challenge 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

A Spider-Woman animated film is in development. 
will undoubtedly be a Spin-off the Spiderverse franchise and Madame Web Sequel starring Sydney Sweeney.

Edited by Gorjesspazze9

Miles has become extremely popular especially among kids/teens so it was a matter of time. Perched.

Beyond The Spider-Verse indeed

Afro Latino youth excellence coming in live action to the big screen is always a win :clap3: 

Only a matter of time before DC decides to reboot Static Shock in animation and then live action, this is a double win :clap3:

I really hate how they took pieces of Miles character arc and added it to Tom's Peter Parker (and yet he was still boring to watch compared to Andrew and Toby) but I will be seated for this one. I just know the soundtrack will devour :jonnycat:

Edited by est. in 90s

1 hour ago, est. in 90s said:

I really hate how they took pieces of Miles character arc and added it to Tom's Peter Parker (and yet he was still boring to watch compared to Andrew and Toby) but I will be seated for this one. I just know the soundtrack will devour :jonnycat:

I hated that too. Especially because Spiderman/Peter has so many comics to pull from without taking from Miles.

Produced by Sony? The studio that ruined Spider-Man TWICE? A NIGHMARE.

4 hours ago, Katamari said:

let things stay animated challenge 

This.

SONY SUCKS AT LIVE-ACTION.

Miles is rumor to first appear on Tom Holland’s Spider-Man 4, making him MCU canon! He will also be getting his own solo film following Spider-Man 4. 

8 minutes ago, Broken said:

Produced by Sony? The studio that ruined Spider-Man TWICE? A NIGHMARE.

This.

SONY SUCKS AT LIVE-ACTION.

The original trilogy wasn't bad in any way. In a way it changed comic book movies forever back in the 00's :rip:

And even the Andrew movies (the first one at least) wasn't that bad. The second one was the worst of the first 5 tbh.

1 hour ago, tiagol88 said:

The original trilogy wasn't bad in any way. In a way it changed comic book movies forever back in the 00's :rip:

The first 2 Spider-Man movie are amazing, but Raimi deserves all the credit, not Sony. They interfered and ruined Spider-Man 3.

For a moment I thought they were doing a How To Train Your Dragon type mess :rip:

They ruined Spider-Man so much. Those first two Tom movies are unwatchable for me. He was so infantilized that I was actually hoping May would die.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.