RARBG announced shut down

Born to Run

1 hour ago, chromatico said:

well I guess its over

Hide contents

but we need the audence to keep the torrent community alive

the torrent community can only get bigger now that streaming services are becoming problematic.

Piracy is going to increase just like those monthly subscriptions.. :gaygacat4:

5 minutes ago, Totami Legend said:

the torrent community can only get bigger now that streaming services are becoming problematic.

Piracy is going to increase just like those monthly subscriptions.. :gaygacat4:

idk girl it's been getting harder to find reliable torrent sites, I still have other sources but if they get shut I'll lose it

spacer.png

4 minutes ago, chromatico said:

idk girl it's been getting harder to find reliable torrent sites, I still have other sources but if they get shut I'll lose it

spacer.png

a new MPG site will rise trust the process

spacer.png

NOOOOO this is my burning of the Library of Alexandria :deadbanana4:

Also the way some of the admins of popular torrent/free download sites were from Europe and had been dealing with wars for the cause of the shut down. first Gaybeeg.org now this for example

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Mr. Blue_Shirt said:

NOOOOO this is my burning of the Library of Alexandria :deadbanana4:

Also the way some of the admins of popular torrent/free download sites were from Europe and had been dealing with wars for the cause of the shut down. first Gaybeeg.org now this for example

the shut down of gaybeeg was a nightmare for me

3 minutes ago, Josh said:

the shut down of gaybeeg was a nightmare for me

The way they provided HQ clips to be download without us having to buy any file hosting

Nobody does it like them until this day i fear

A private tracker is opening registration for people who used RARBG, but private trackers have seed time requirements, so I can't see people lasting long. 

I didn't really use RARBG because I am on private sites but a lot of high-quality rips were mirrored there, torrentgalaxy is the best public alternative. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.