Ariana Grande - "Pretty Girls Like Trap Music"

Communion

3 hours ago, RideOrDie said:

she spent 18 months recording those garbage tracks with pharrell and 3 months with Max to release some of her best songs? that tells me all i need to know!

Sis, while I have you here, cam you conform if you know if "You" (the one that samples Waterfalls by TLC, not Bad To You with Dua) that was scrapped from this album is a Max track or Pharrell (or even Tommy) track? I can't remember if it was you or @BlackoutZone who had previously mentioned knowing. 

Edited by Communion

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JayG

• Communion

• #Beautiful

• Headlock

Top Posters In This Topic

37 minutes ago, SuperCiC1 said:

borderline>>>the rest of the album except breathin

Its a bop but... that demo needed to be re-produced. LMFAO. No Tears & Better Off CLEARS. Imagine having RICH polished production and songs and you throw that shitty ass demo beat on the album. I...

Um why did that user on page 1 lose their mind :deadbanana:

pharrells productions are always so...

10 hours ago, Dr. Alexander said:

Max Martin has hundreds of horrendous songs, but as soon as Pharrell has a few misses, his “legend card” needs to be sent back. A joke.

The fact is, Max Martin could never compete with Pharrell. He said it out of his own mouth. His creativity sent Max Martin into a hiatus. Pharrell pushed Ariana into being an artist. Not another run of the mill pop star accompanied by the same run of the mill pop producer. The acclaim was generated because of Pharrell’s input and it won her the GRAMMY.

Period. This site can't get Max's D out their throat 

barbiegrande
On 5/30/2023 at 4:53 PM, JayG said:

Her "artistic" moment? LMFAO, that would literally be her most personal album to date - thank u, next.

Max has been off ONE project. ONE. Positions. And that was half loved and half panned. Half of Positions is literal unfinished trash just like Sweetner. WHAT are you smoking hun?

Pharrell gave her unfinished pots and pans. Like... theres a reason DW & tun are her best albums - POLISHED top to bottom. RICH production. FINISHED songs with pop perfect arrangements, background vocals, bridges etc. Everything with Pharrell lacked ALL of those things lmao.

On 5/30/2023 at 5:14 PM, JayG said:

I don't know, but... she should. She definitely should, or at least Ilya. I dont hate anything Max didn't do, Tommy SLAYS, so does Pop Wansel. As do pretty much EVERY producer and collaborator she has worked with APART from one - Pharrell. Hes the only one that gave her literal trash. The only one. I know who is on the tun liner notes, I know. Stuck With U even, Pop Wansel did that and that also SHITS on Pharrell's weak ass trash.

Its not claims... its literally not claims, MULTIPLE publications, fans and threads on this very forum (and I'm sure others) have discussed how half the songs on positions are literally unfinished. Those deluxe tracks? GURL. Half of positions is an absolute MASTERPIECE. The other half? Meh, weak. Shes done better and she CAN do better. Adore & Quit are perfect examples of this. She can REALLY serve. And I'm literally a STAN. I know what shes capable of. I've been to every one of her tours, I've got all her demo/leaks/features etc. I KNOW what she can do. And positions was weak... weak. She is capable of something a lot more polished. She is. She herself shits on every project once shes onto the next one lmao. Shes known to hate half the **** she does on the last album pretty much every album cycle. Like...

Either way, Pharrell is the ONLY **** collaborator she has EVER had. Period. This isnt even about stanning Max Martin. Its about the fact someone of her calibre was given TRASH by someone who is considered a legendary producer lmfao. That aint it. That aint right. At ALL. Like, The Neptunes... and served THAT? Nahhhhh.

Christmas & Chill ALONE shits on the Pharrell tracks. And that was a rushed EP turned into a masterpiece she did with Tommy in FAR less time than the tracks she did on Sweetner lmao. Adore & Quit with Cashmere Cat also **** on the Pharrell tracks.

On 5/30/2023 at 5:24 PM, JayG said:

I agree with you but it still stands Pharrell gave her trash lmfao, she has other demos that are fun too, but actually SLAP

13 hours ago, JayG said:

They di the right thig

13 hours ago, JayG said:

Exactly lmfaoooo

13 hours ago, JayG said:

Take them.

13 hours ago, JayG said:

"Acclaimed by the GP" based on the MAX MARTIN singles the GP heard and saw promoted everywhere. Only the stans know the deep cuts/the whole album lmao.

Her Grammy winning album remains unbothered 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.