Moscow under drones attack

Chemist

This is giving false flag, as in 'Let's put few lil drones up in air that won't cause any real damage and will be shot down almost immediately, so we can say the big bad Ukraine is coming while also pretending to have great defense' 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, JustHoran said:

Many of them in Russia are brainwashed fools who believe their dictator, I've seen some of these insane people on Tiktok :dies: It's terrible if any innocent people die, but Russia gets what Russia gets. They attacked a country and killed MANY innocent Ukrainians.

Do we know that some Russians support Putin? Yes.

Do we have the sociological data(that we can trust) that tells us what percentage of Russians support the war? No.

Do we know that Putin’s spending billions on his propaganda machine to spread the narrative of national support(even internationally)? Yes.

Do we know that Russians are not allowed to speak up against the war(or else they can get up to 15 years in jail)? Yes.

In conclusion, what we have is Russian state propaganda that tells both to people inside Russia and outside of Russia, that 99,9% of the country support the war, WHILE Russians themselves are not allowed to speak up against the war. Therefore, the only voices we hear from Russia are from those that DO support the war.

At the same time, we have about 800k people that left Russia in 2 months after the war started and 1kk people that left Russia once the mobilisation started.

So, basically, in the span of 6 months, 1% of country’s population was SO OPPOSED to war that they’ve decided to leave the country in the matter of days.

I hope this puts things into perspective.

Edited by WhoWho
  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

Meanwhile, in Kyiv, where civilians have suffered *four* air strikes in the last 24 hours - of course, it’s symbolic as Kyiv celebrated its 1,541st birthday on Sunday. Russia is an aggressor state.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, JustHoran said:

Do you know how many Ukraine people were killed by Russia? Because Russia decided to take over a country that was not theirs?

MANY people in Russia are against war and Putin. No innocent people deserve to be killed like this. We should not celebrate any airstrike and make fun of it. 

• Like 3
  • Thumbs Down 1

Kremlin regime is so evil for letting their civilians suffer. Iran and North Korea should stop sending weapons to Russians to stop this.

Russia needs to surrender and let Ukraine annex Moscow peacefully

Honestly, the thing I am most worried about is the fact that urban bombing campaigns generally are very ineffective.  I hope Ukraine had a military objective and didn’t otherwise waste resources.  

2 hours ago, JustHoran said:

Do you know how many Ukraine people were killed by Russia? Because Russia decided to take over a country that was not theirs?

Like i said..... No attack should be praised.. 

Learn how to Read! 

• Like 1

it’s probably an inside job

5 hours ago, Bloodflowers. said:

Not gays here celebrating further war escalation

inSEHsg.jpg

It's not an "escalation" when Kyiv gets attacked with 200+ drones and missiles in 3 days with casualties, use your brain for once

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Eat The Acid said:

You want casualties ? Sick. 

That's not what I said at all

whoopi-okay.gif

• Like 1

I am only scared of nuclear threats. Other than that good for them.

As for innocent civilians being affected that's Putin's fault.

4 hours ago, Aristotle said:

I am only scared of nuclear threats. Other than that good for them.

As for innocent civilians being affected that's Putin's fault.

You really shouldn't bcs they're bluffing and keep using that nuke propaganda to scare the rest of the world. Most of their nukes in pretty bad state anyway, they don't have modern bombers or fighter aircrafts, so this plan is basically suicide mission for them. Even their dear "friend" China warned that nukes option will be the end of Russia, so my only guess that they can try to frame Belarus or dumb fatty in North Korea to use some kind of nukes first to see the reaction of NATO :gaycat2:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.