Tekken: T8 has sold 2 million copies

Year of Shadow

On 7/31/2023 at 6:51 PM, PoKiTaurus said:

People broke into the beta's code (:deadbanana4:) and AHHHHHHAHHHHH there's one character on there that IF WHAT THEY CLAIM IS TRUE AHHHHHHHHHHHH :jonny3:

Hide contents

f1dxoktnpne41.jpg?auto=webp&s=47d3ec3aae

I saw this, then I saw this...

So I'm trying not to get my hopes up.

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Year of Shadow

• Apolonio

• noonbob

• Stardom

Master Raven was a massive failure they decide to bring back the original? A Forest/Marshall Law tea (even though Forest deserved better). :dies:

On 7/21/2023 at 4:43 PM, noonbob said:

Not gonna lie, I'm kinda pissed at the roster, it's so small already and there are only 5 females. 

Yeah they said they are gonna add more but wtf.

I'm a Nina main, but I still need Kuni, Anna, Michelle (sick of Julia especially after what they did to her in 7, also if Jun is back then why NOT MICHELLE?!?))

There's no point in bringing back Michelle. She served her purpose story wise and gameplay wise she's too similar to Julia, even now. If Julia had stayed Jaycee and had expanded on that persona then there would be cause to bring Michelle back to carry on that Chang play style. I don't see Harada try and make Michelle & Julia different to each other all in one game development. I mean you have someone like Christie being shelved who is in the same predicament as her trying to return. 

Plus they butchered Michelle in TTT2. I get that Michelle was suppose to reflect her young self but overall the attempt was horrible. Her original design displayed a young woman who was serious about her business but she had a strong mature look to her that the original TTT captured perfectly. 

2 minutes ago, Manjobi said:

Master Raven was a massive failure they decide to bring back the original? A Forest/Marshall Law tea (even though Forest deserved better). :dies:

There's no point in bringing back Michelle. She served her purpose story wise and gameplay wise she's too similar to Julia, even now. If Julia had stayed Jaycee and had expanded on that persona then there would be cause to bring Michelle back to carry on that Chang play style. I don't see Harada try and make Michelle & Julia different to each other all in one game development. I mean you have someone like Christie being shelved who is in the same predicament as her trying to return. 

Plus they butchered Michelle in TTT2. I get that Michelle was suppose to reflect her young self but overall the attempt was horrible. Her original design displayed a young woman who was serious about her business but she had a strong mature look to her that the original TTT captured perfectly. 

I mean to bring her back and shelve Julia :celestial4:

But the Jaycee/Michelle should have become canon in the main games. I actually liked Jaycee.

If you mean her character personality in TTT2 I get it. The way she was portrayed in Tekken 3 Julia ending is my fav.

:jonny5:

She gave MOTHER.

• Thanks 1

16 hours ago, BigBangStan said:

The visions of Jun & Jin in the backstage of the second stage in the Raven trailer :jonny5: it should've been Master Raven though

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/30/2023 at 6:44 AM, Ryan said:

The Paul Phoenix decline :jonny6:

maxresdefault.jpg

Witford not them messing with his iconic hair :biblio:

On 8/2/2023 at 12:38 AM, PoKiTaurus said:

Tekken 4 seriously had the last laugh in so many aspects. 

Kinda random but I especially loved the soundtrack of Tekken 4.

• Thanks 1

32 minutes ago, Flanders said:

Harada said it's meant to be a throwback to T4 but in the "old guy tries to be cool" sort of way lol. 

They probably have his old hair on the customization features. 

25 minutes ago, sunbathinganimal said:

what the hell is that new single player mode  :deadbanana2:

At least they listened to the fans for wanting an actual single player mode with lots of content. I’m surprised. 

Can’t wait to see how good Daddy Steve is! :duca: 

He’ll hold me over until they decide to add back Miguel. 

4 hours ago, Flanders said:

He went from "I can be your daddy" to "I want to speak to your manager"

giphy.gif

• Haha 1

spacer.pngspacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png
spacer.png

spacer.png

So Steve’s bio for Tekken 8 is basically that he’s depressed and doesn’t know what to do. He wants to possibly explore a new fighting style. :deadbanana:

I wonder what's the likelihood of Tekken 3-6 being released on PS store/PS Plus?

Tekken 5 is my fave Tekken game so it sucks that you can't play that or the others unless you have the disc.

3 hours ago, Rogue said:

spacer.pngspacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png
spacer.png

spacer.png

So Steve’s bio for Tekken 8 is basically that he’s depressed and doesn’t know what to do. He wants to possibly explore a new fighting style. :deadbanana:

He looks way older :rip:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.