Tekken: It's A Mishima's World

poki

39 minutes ago, noonbob said:

Not gonna lie, I'm kinda pissed at the roster, it's so small already and there are only 5 females. 

Yeah they said they are gonna add more but wtf.

I'm a Nina main, but I still need Kuni, Anna, Michelle (sick of Julia especially after what they did to her in 7, also if Jun is back then why NOT MICHELLE?!?))

I guess because Jun has ties to the main plot and Michelle has basically been redundant since they introduced Julia :mandown: Kuni & Anna are a must though :clap3:

The PC girlies having to wait an extra week to play the CNT is so hard. Not even the marines know my struggle

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• poki

• Apolonio

• noonbob

• Stardom

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been watching this channel for weeks and cannot stop.

These move set swaps :rip:

The win poses :ahh:

• Haha 1

The game looks great, and love the character select screen. Hopefully Tekken 8 will have a great deal of characters. 

1 hour ago, CosTaSsSs said:

The game looks great, and love the character select screen. Hopefully Tekken 8 will have a great deal of characters. 

Harada said we should expect "way more" than Street Fighter 6 on launch. SF6 has 18, so I assume "way more" means almost 30. :crown:

I'm shocked we haven't seen any new characters yet. 

There was that one story leak that claimed that 

Spoiler

Zafina

plays a major role in the story so let's see if that's true. 

2 minutes ago, PoKiTaurus said:

There was that one story leak that claimed that 

Hide contents

Zafina

plays a major role in the story so let's see if that's true. 

You think they're gonna go with the whole Azazel angle? It was stated her appearance as DLC was non canon in T7 but it's such a cool idea.

10 minutes ago, Jay-El said:

You think they're gonna go with the whole Azazel angle? It was stated her appearance as DLC was non canon in T7 but it's such a cool idea.

Maybe she somehow absorbed Azazel his powers helped her survive. That would explain the orb she has + how her hand that holds it looks demonic. 

What if we get Devil Zafina and this was a hint  :soda:

TEKKEN 7 - DLC10: Zafina

• Like 1

I would DIE if Zafina is in the original lineup and plays a major role in T8. The whole Mishima storyline is boring, it needs a shakeup. I never played T7 until very recently but she became my instant main in T6 and I can't imagine having your main relegated to DLC and having to wait years to play them

• Like 2

I really miss characters having their own theme and stage.

Nina's themes were always such a moment.

:jonny5:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, noonbob said:

I really miss characters having their own theme and stage.

Nina's themes were always such a moment.

:jonny5:

I was just listening to this and others last night. The amount of effort and dedication to individualize every theme to each character is simply amazing. Both arcade and home versions.

• Thanks 1

20 hours ago, PoKiTaurus said:

Maybe she somehow absorbed Azazel his powers helped her survive. That would explain the orb she has + how her hand that holds it looks demonic. 

What if we get Devil Zafina and this was a hint  :soda:

TEKKEN 7 - DLC10: Zafina

I feel like Jun returning lends itself to Zafina coming back too. Maybe she finds out about Jun's ability to suppress the devil gene and seeks her out, since Azazel was the progenitor of the devil gene and all :mandown:

Edited by Stardom

To be honest, I always thought Claudio would shape up to be the main villain of Tekken 8. He seems evil and holds the same mystery as Zasalamel in Soulcalibur series. 

2 hours ago, CosTaSsSs said:

To be honest, I always thought Claudio would shape up to be the main villain of Tekken 8. He seems evil and holds the same mystery as Zasalamel in Soulcalibur series. 

He gives more sense as to why Jun would prefer Jin to go to Heihachi. 

Heihachi was actually okay with him and even trained him himself, whereas Claudio would immediately kill him because he would know what's in his blood. 

9 hours ago, PoKiTaurus said:

He gives more sense as to why Jun would prefer Jin to go to Heihachi. 

Heihachi was actually okay with him and even trained him himself, whereas Claudio would immediately kill him because he would know what's in his blood. 

But Heihachi lured him to Ogre and once Jin defeated him, he tried to kill him. Also, the whole effort of the team to make Heihachi being redeemed in Tekken 7 was ridiculous imo. 

biggest fighting game series 

I remember that one street fighter Stan who always used to try it with Tekken but he got real silent when T7 annihilated SF5 :dies: 

we wait for T8! 

Edited by Katamari

16 hours ago, Katamari said:

biggest fighting game series 

I remember that one street fighter Stan who always used to try it with Tekken but he got real silent when T7 annihilated SF5 :dies: 

we wait for T8! 

@Jay-El :fan:

Edited by Katamari

11 minutes ago, Katamari said:

It was LONGWAY2GO before they ended up changing it and hiding in embarrassment. They was talking **** the whole SFxT/TTT2 era then TK7 came and smashed while SFV flopped. :ahh:

I miss it tho. We need some antagonism with SF6 out and TK8 looming.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, PoKiTaurus said:

Looks like there was a leak

https://www.ign.com/articles/tekken-8-fans-use-cheat-engine-to-uncover-potential-unannounced-playable-characters

Hide contents

We STILL don't know if there will even be brand new characters :deadbanana4: This is so weird

Spoiler

I believe they will include new characters as DLC.

People broke into the beta's code (:deadbanana4:) and AHHHHHHAHHHHH there's one character on there that IF WHAT THEY CLAIM IS TRUE AHHHHHHHHHHHH :jonny3:

Spoiler

f1dxoktnpne41.jpg?auto=webp&s=47d3ec3aae

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.