Uganda passes anti LGBT+ bill. Death penalty

Outlaws

3 hours ago, Zaram said:

In general I see so much more racist comments on social media.

This coming from u lmaoooooo

• Thumbs Down 1

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Outlaws

• brazil

• AMIT

• Communion

13 minutes ago, Aramis said:

This coming from u lmaoooooo

Disliking Beyonce is racist?

Speaks much about your character :rip:

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

One would think they had more important issues to address first. But dividing the population on such topics is always an effective way to distract from governance failure.

• Like 1

The world is legit going backwards, more and more people are embracing right wing just to mock the woke 

As a LGBT African, I want to cry and I do not have much words. Like I left Christianity before I realised I was a lesbian, I remember seeing my homeland Nigeria pass that law in 2014 and it was upsetting me even when I was closted. To see us going backwards and so many ******* comments on Twitter wishing for LGBT to be eradicated and for ******* ***** Elon allowing such comments with a vertified blue checks - I am tired and it seems like we're re-entering a dark age. We need to stand together before that Florida Man potentially takes control and gives a go ahead for the West to criminalise us again,. 

Edited by Gwendolyn
  • Like 9

Death for liking a little bit of diq? Where did we go wrong :psyduck:

People are talking about "the world going backwards" in this thread with no actual knowledge of this county. It is a disaster.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, HeWolf said:

The future is looking dark on a global scale. Maybe the anti-immigration far-right was not 100% wrong after all. :biblio:

FxSPR3BaMAYzGLp?format=jpg&name=small

The far-rights are also religious. Don't get it twisted. Guess what religion is predominant in Uganda?
Theoracy is just a stone away from fascism. Even back in 1940s, Nazis are like 98.5% religious with only 1.5% atheist. Ever wonder why Holocaust happened?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Rep2000 said:

The far-rights are also religious. Don't get it twisted. Guess what religion is predominant in Uganda?
Theoracy is just a stone away from fascism. Even back in 1940s, Nazis are like 98.5% religious with only 1.5% atheist. Ever wonder why Holocaust happened?

That's why I said they are maybe not 100% wrong (altho they are mostly wrong)

Just look at what progressive movements have done in Europe by allowing massive migration of people from Muslim nations. a MESS

Black majority nation, never let people act like race and politics are intertwined. It only works in america because there's multiple cultures and histories at play but everywhere else, homogenized nations are bad at human rights unless religion is curbed and leashed.

1 hour ago, Gwendolyn said:

As a LGBT African, I want to cry and I do not have much words. Like I left Christianity before I realised I was a lesbian, I remember seeing my homeland Nigeria pass that law in 2014 and it was upsetting me even when I was closted. To see us going backwards and so many ******* comments on Twitter wishing for LGBT to be eradicated and for ******* ***** Elon allowing such comments with a vertified blue checks - I am tired and it seems like we're re-entering a dark age. We need to stand together before that Florida Man potentially takes control and gives a go ahead for the West to criminalise us again,. 

Your post broke me. Things are bad enough as they are in Europe, but I can't even conceive the massive pain of not being able to exist in your own country. Much love to you, queen. :heart2:

2 hours ago, HeWolf said:

The future is looking dark on a global scale. Maybe the anti-immigration far-right was not 100% wrong after all. :biblio:

FxSPR3BaMAYzGLp?format=jpg&name=small

Honestly keep that **** out of Europe. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, HeWolf said:

That's why I said they are maybe not 100% wrong (altho they are mostly wrong)

Just look at what progressive movements have done in Europe by allowing massive migration of people from Muslim nations. a MESS

Idk why you brought up Muslim immigration in Europe in this thread, when this law is a direct product of American evangelicals' culture war export. Literally the opposite way.

Look up Scott Lively ministry. Megachurches directly support the leaders of kill-the-gays movement, including monetary.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, brazil said:

Yeah, Cuba isnt a democracy but neither is Saudi Arabia which has a much worse track record on human rights and is still a US ally

Cuba isn't a democracy? :rip: And the US is? :skull:

The US imposed an ILLEGAL embargo on Cuba because it's a communist country that refused to be a party island for US rich people. It threatens Capitalism's global hegemony by virtue of it existing. That's it.

It has absolutely NOTHING to do with and the US does not give a single **** about ''human rights''. :deadbanana4:

3 minutes ago, AMIT said:

The US imposed an ILLEGAL embargo on Cuba because it's a communist country that refused to be a party island for US rich people. It threatens Capitalism's global hegemony by virtue of it existing. That's it.

It has absolutely NOTHING to do with and the US does not give a single **** about ''human rights''. :deadbanana4:

Is it, dear? Or what are you trying to imply here?  :matty:

9 minutes ago, AMIT said:

Two wrongs dont make a right, sweetie.

6 hours ago, Delirious said:

The amount of comments openly supporting death penalty for homosexuality on twitter has increased by 10000000000000% ever since Musk took over

I fear it's time to leave the platform :jamming:

6 hours ago, Zaram said:

In general I see so much more homophobic and racist comments on social media. We are really going backwards again.

The amount isn't an actual increase. The issue is that conservatives are more likely to buy Twitter Blue because doing so enriches the site's conservative owner, who has now made it so paying accounts are artificially boosted in replies to tweets so you see their replies first even if they're not the most interacted with. 

They've had to artificially boost the visibility of conservative tweets because their ideology is still largely losing popularity. 

• Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, Outlaws said:

Crying against Cuba for limiting the rights of the rich in a thread about countries that kill gays shows why the neoliberal mindset is inherently contradicting and will always fail. 

20 minutes ago, brazil said:

Two wrongs dont make a right, sweetie.

What? What are you actually refering to? I'm confused.

27 minutes ago, Outlaws said:

Cuba treats it's citizens (read: working class people) far, far better than the US does its own. And with far less resourses too (amplified by the ILLEGAL embargo that has been going on for decades at this point, mind you). Please do some actual research and stop gobbling up that US propaganda, I'm begging.

4 hours ago, HeWolf said:

Maybe the anti-immigration far-right was not 100% wrong after all. :biblio:

nah this ain't it

Horrendous.

I’m not a religious person, but I saw a clip that majority of Christians can’t differentiate the old and new testaments. This gay hate was from old testament and they misunderstood it. We are really regressing.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.