• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Outlaws

• brazil

• AMIT

• Communion

Religion strikes again! :clap3::eddie:

• Like 3

The amount of comments openly supporting death penalty for homosexuality on twitter has increased by 10000000000000% ever since Musk took over

I fear it's time to leave the platform :jamming:

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, Delirious said:

The amount of comments openly supporting death penalty for homosexuality on twitter has increased by 10000000000000% ever since Musk took over

In general I see so much more homophobic and racist comments on social media. We are really going backwards again.

• Like 3

So sad that so much stupidity exists. Hope Uganda's gay people can escape that shithole of a country and live a happy life somewhere else

• Like 5

That’s disgusting and disturbing I wish we could do something about it but … borders and walls..

So terrible and disgusting.

11 minutes ago, Delirious said:

I'm not surprised. People are such idiots.

1 hour ago, Zaram said:

In general I see so much more homophobic and racist comments on social media. We are really going backwards again.

And in real life. We're regressing fast and hard, and we're doing nothing to stop it, we are just taking it :weeps:

• Like 1

imagine getting legally murdered just because you like dick… we’re in hell

We are going backwards smfh

Honestly, i dont get why the US imposes sanctions on Cuba that now even allows for same-sex marriage, but seems to do nothing about actions such as this.

1 hour ago, #Beautiful said:

that christinanly love!

Which is religion. Not that the others would be better. They all preach hate in some capacity. 

disgusting, I feel so bad for lgbt people living in those countries where they could face death penalty 

28 minutes ago, brazil said:

Honestly, i dont get why the US imposes sanctions on Cuba that now even allows for same-sex marriage, but seems to do nothing about actions such as this.

Now, dear...

You're right about the second part, though. But they just couldn't care less.

5 minutes ago, Outlaws said:

Now, dear...

You're right about the second part, though. But they just couldn't care less.

Yeah, Cuba isnt a democracy but neither is Saudi Arabia which has a much worse track record on human rights and is still a US ally

36 minutes ago, brazil said:

sis the US doesn't care about human rights, Saudi Arabia is one of their biggest allies 

OT: I recommend people watch God Loves Uganda, it's an interesting documentary about the influence of American Christians in Uganda 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Delirious said:

Religion strikes again! :clap3::eddie:

Yep. "God" coming through yet again!

36 minutes ago, Daddy said:

Which is religion. Not that the others would be better. They all preach hate in some capacity. 

theyre all awful but the one in question here is christinanity, which is the same relgion thats oppresing me in my own country. so i wanted to call it out. christians are horrible bigoted people

• Like 1

The future is looking dark on a global scale. Maybe the anti-immigration far-right was not 100% wrong after all. :biblio:

FxSPR3BaMAYzGLp?format=jpg&name=small

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

This is why I dont watch the news or have a Twitter account - I cannot TAKE the news anymore.

1 minute ago, HeWolf said:

The future is looking dark on a global scale. Maybe the anti-immigration far-right was not 100% wrong after all. :biblio:

Horrific - not the top 2 growing being the WORST lmfao, and also the ones with the most closeted gays and child preadtors, WHEW. The absolute TRAGIQUE of it all.

Edited by JayG

4 minutes ago, HeWolf said:

it's giving covid but worse

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.