Mylène Farmer - Nevermore 2023/2024 Stadium Tour

madonnafan18

10 hours ago, madonnafan18 said:

The release date of the concert film has been postponed to the end of 2024 which will be after the postponed dates at Stade de France in September of next year.

noooo .. i've been obsessed with her live albums ever since i saw her in bruxelles, i need to hear those songs live! the sextonik tommy g remix ahead of the beginning is too good! and the mico c du temps remix :rockon:

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• tiagol88

• madonnafan18

• BrokenMachine

• Alongoria13

6 minutes ago, Frozen99 said:

noooo .. i've been obsessed with her live albums ever since i saw her in bruxelles, i need to hear those songs live! the sextonik tommy g remix ahead of the beginning is too good! and the mico c du temps remix :rockon:

I still check some youtube videos of the tour. The way the show starts with that Du Temps remix then Peut Etre Toi, then Libertine and Optimistique Moi...the transitions :jonny6:

The new Tristana version...i can't wait to have all of this tbh...

• Like 1

7 hours ago, tiagol88 said:

I still check some youtube videos of the tour. The way the show starts with that Du Temps remix then Peut Etre Toi, then Libertine and Optimistique Moi...the transitions :jonny6:

The new Tristana version...i can't wait to have all of this tbh...

the way she was created from the ravens woo her mind. i never paid attention to du temps but i've been obsessed with the remix :dies: finally hearing peut-etre toi and optimistique-moi live, a moment most pleasing to my career :heart2: i can't believe we'll have to wait another year for the live versions...

She is the master of stage production, no one comes near. My dream is to see her live!

• 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...

The trailer for the film dropped earlier :lakitu: will be perched when it hits streaming [sobs en américain]

• Thanks 2

2 hours ago, nostalgic said:

The trailer for the film dropped earlier :lakitu: will be perched when it hits streaming [sobs en américain]

Can't wait. I still won't forgive her for putting down the fancam videos of the show tho :angry:

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone going to the Paris shows?

89 days before Mylene takes the stage at Stade de France! :duca:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.