Mylène Farmer - Nevermore 2023/2024 Stadium Tour

madonnafan18

44 minutes ago, C_Colstead said:

Opening with a remix of Du Temps, apparently.

Yeah, also her entrance was kind of confusing and not really well done. Her voice started but she wasn't in stage yet, everyone was searching for her, then she appeared in the middle of the stage in front of the great screen and kept singing. A simple entrance :gaycat6:

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• tiagol88

• madonnafan18

• BrokenMachine

• Alongoria13

I saw some clips on twitter and the stage looks amazing :jonny:

It seems like Mylene's team is taking the fan videos down :gaycat6:

A few official clips were released tho :giraffe:

I wanted a few more hits since i never saw her live but i'll take this setlist tbh :jonny6:

I heard she rehearsed other songs? Could she change a few songs each show?

The second date was a mess :redface:

The show started one hour late and still the stadium staff didn't get all the people inside. The concert started with the pit half empty and people were still getting inside by the middle of the concert :gaycat7:

Also there were sound issues, even Mylene had to say out loud in the middle of Libertine how there was a 'delay' :deadbanana2:

Edited by BrokenMachine

In terms of pop concerts, she is the best. I mean it! She knows how to use the whole structure in an interesting new way. It is never boring, never the same old. Even her old tours in the nineties. She is way above American popstars! I feel sad for people who are close minded and won't ever discover her. 

4 minutes ago, John Slayne said:

i regret not getting tickets for this :/ 

Going to the last show. I can almost imagine what a mess she'll be since she cries a lot and it's the last date. I'll be an emotional mess by the end of it lmao :rip:

27 minutes ago, tiagol88 said:

Going to the last show. I can almost imagine what a mess she'll be since she cries a lot and it's the last date. I'll be an emotional mess by the end of it lmao :rip:

waaaiittt is it her last tour or something? :deadbanana4:

7 minutes ago, John Slayne said:

waaaiittt is it her last tour or something? :deadbanana4:

i mean...i don't think so but she only tours once every 5 years or so...i imagine she'll be all emotional on stage on her last date but who knows 

Saw her last night.

My god, what a woman :jonnycat: she included so many songs I never expected to hear live :jonnycat: I am so happy

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

It's so awful the Stade De France dates had to be cancelled :monkey:

23 minutes ago, BrokenMachine said:

It's so awful the Stade De France dates had to be cancelled :monkey:

Wow, that’s awful!! And it’s impossible to reschedule, such a shame. Maroon 5 concert happened last night at La Defense, I imagined Mylene’s were safe. 

1 hour ago, VicHugo said:

Wow, that’s awful!! And it’s impossible to reschedule, such a shame. Maroon 5 concert happened last night at La Defense, I imagined Mylene’s were safe. 

Fans were already camping since yesterday so it must have been so bad to wake up to such news. The Mexican ones who traveled there were so happy and posting pics in the fan group, and now, well... it is what it is :gaycat6:

17 minutes ago, BrokenMachine said:

Fans were already camping since yesterday so it must have been so bad to wake up to such news. The Mexican ones who traveled there were so happy and posting pics in the fan group, and now, well... it is what it is :gaycat6:

Lmao they are my friends and they are in shambles :deadbanana2:

I chose not to go to the Paris dates because I believed it was the most likely to have issues, plus the size of the stadium... didn't feel like standing in the middle of a huge crowd in there... glad I followed my gut in the end.

Just read she had to cancel. I hope fans were able to get a refund at least. 

She can't reschedule? :cries:

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/30/2023 at 4:52 PM, iconoclasm said:

She can't reschedule? :cries:

Well, they rescheduled for 2024 :lakitu:

11 hours ago, madonnafan18 said:

The cancelled Stade de France show are postponed to September 2024 and a third date at the venue has been added for the 1st of October!

https://actu.fr/ile-de-france/saint-denis_93066/apres-les-emeutes-les-concerts-de-mylene-farmer-au-stade-de-france-auront-lieu-en-2024_59834397.html

I find it hard to believe she’s doing just those 3 shows in 2024 then

1 hour ago, tiagol88 said:

I find it hard to believe she’s doing just those 3 shows in 2024 then

She may as well just do another leg of the tour. She can add additional shows in Lyon, Lille, and other places. I also hope there will be some modifications to the setlist. I'm still surprised that songs such as L'Emprise, Invisible, and Ne Plus Renaitre were paid to dust.

Just now, madonnafan18 said:

She may as well just do another leg of the tour. She can add additional shows in Lyon, Lille, and other places. I also hope there will be some modifications to the setlist. I'm still surprised that songs such as L'Emprise, Invisible, and Ne Plus Renaitre were paid to dust.

The show already has 6 L'Emprise tracks. It doesn't need more than that.

I'm going to her last show and i'm honestly sad this tour doesn't include some huge hits since i never saw her live. But at the same time...i'll watch Tristana, Peut-être toi, C'est une belle journée, etc :jonny6:

• 3 weeks later...

Saw her yesterday here in Nice. She was simply amazing.

As a Portuguese gay i had no idea how big and what a legend she really is in France. I knew she was big of course but watching a show from her and being surrounded by people so starstruck just by her staring at them made me realize how she truly is one of those last huge old school superstars. 

Her stage presence, her persona, her professionalism, her vocals, her beauty, everything was top notch. I actually think she had more choreo here than on her 2019 shows which i did NOT expect! 

Loved some of the new arrangements like for Tristana as well.

As i type this at the nice airport i just want to do this all over again tbh :heart2:

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, tiagol88 said:

As a Portuguese gay i had no idea how big and what a legend she really is in France.

Yeah she's gigantic here. Only up there are Johnny and Céline. 

• 3 weeks later...

Is this getting an official release or do we need to wait until next year's shows? :rip:

1 hour ago, tiagol88 said:

Is this getting an official release or do we need to wait until next year's shows? :rip:

The release date of the concert film has been postponed to the end of 2024 which will be after the postponed dates at Stade de France in September of next year.

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.