El Amor Invencible | #1 Novela in Mexico and U.S. with Angelique Boyer

Mellark

El_amor_invencible_telenovela_poster.jpg

Does anyone here watch this novela? It's currently the #1 novela in Mexico and the U.S. at the moment because the ratings are very high, especially given that the finale is in 2 weeks. It's all over TikTok, has memes and has gone viral to the point where the phrase "La Queso" said by Kika (Abril Michel) is everywhere right now. I feel it is popular because the plot feels like a series that is based on Mar Salgado, the virality, the plot, and Angelique Boyer who is just amazing in this role.

Synopsis:

"After losing all her loved ones fifteen years ago and believing her babies were killed at the hands of the father of her first love, Leona Bravo (Angelique Boyer) embarks on a journey of justice against all those who hurt her. In this process, Leona discovers that her children are actually alive and is reunited with an old friend with whom she finds true love. As a result, she will be torn between her desire for justice and rebuilding her bond with her two children, as well as regaining her faith in love."

I tried to watch it, but I didn't like it. I definitely don't like novelas with Danilo Carrera in them :pukey: And I can't stop watching Angelique as Teresa :dies: But I am glad the novelas are still successful.

24 minutes ago, bliaz said:

I tried to watch it, but I didn't like it. I definitely don't like novelas with Danilo Carrera in them :pukey: And I can't stop watching Angelique as Teresa :dies: But I am glad the novelas are still successful.

This is gonna be his last for a while because he's going back to Miami to be with his mother who is battling cancer. He always wanted to work with Osorio. It is wild to see Danilo's career is flourishing because I remember him being the social media host on El Gordo y La Flaca not that long ago before his novela boom. I think if Julian Gil decides to go back to acting he might replace him on Sientese quien pueda! (show de chismes y farandula + reality here) as the host. But he will probably just go to El Gordo y La Flaca while Raul or Lili are on vacation and cover for them. 

To me, the first two episodes are just context of the origins of Leona/Marena and then the rest are just Leona getting revenge. I feel the show picks up by Episode 3, but if you just want to get to the point start by Episode 50 and onward. I feel like Juan Osorio, Nicandro and Rosy are the MPGs of Televisa because their novelas usually smash so it is no surprise here with Juan. I love Angelique's role, she is killing it in this role. It's getting suspenseful right now. Another hit smash for Angelique :clap3:

I don't like Danilo since he called Lady Gaga ugly on a show he had on weekends on Univision, I don't remember the name of it. Even if he hadn't said that, I don't like the way he acts, much less when he speaks with an accent like a norteño. I will give the novela a chance. I only saw the first episode and some bits and pieces on YouTube. 

12 minutes ago, Attitude said:

It’s easy when you have Televisa payola. :fan:

Televisa ratings are higher than Azteca. Univision ratings are higher than Telemundo right now Post-LCDLF.  It is that easy. :fan:  Now that LCDLF MX is happening next week then... yeah.

Edited by Mellark

• 2 weeks later...

Another hit for Juan Osorio and Angelique in the bag  :clap3:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.