Which house would you choose to live in forever ?

MoonGoodandHappy

3 hours ago, Da Vinci said:

4 by far

the rest look like the setting for a horror movie for some reason :dies: 

My thoughts :bibliahh:

Though I really don't like its design, four. I'd love to be next to a body of water.

BE7ANR.jpgLive in the Country (Ireland West Cork)

by Girls Aloud

1 from the list, sorry I need a cozy cottage in the middle of nowhere. Like the farm aesthetic, the sheep, the scenery and most important the privacy. sign me up. Hot, passionate, outdoor sexual exploration with men and the endless, scandalous drama with the locals off in the distance. I live

Edited by Phaunzie

I want a more modern house so #4. 

2 is adorable but it looks haunted.

I'd go with 4 because I feel the WiFi will be good there since it's the most modern :lakitu:

2 reminds me of Charmed lol

Edited by Insanity

#3 or #6, honestly. But if #3 could relocate to where #6 is... that could be the ultimate winning situation. #2 is very pretty, but those front steps are what turns me off from selecting it.

Beyoncé’s 4. And 7 is cute.

Imagine picking the boring 4 with no personality whatsoever when you can have the gorgeous 6. :biblio:

2 looks like the house from Sabrina on Netflix and 8 looks like the house from super man 

• 1 month later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.