Flat-earther GOP chair says globes are part of a conspiracy

Genius1111

https://www.rollingstone.com/politics/politics-news/kandiss-taylor-globes-anti-flat-earth-brainwashing-1234741082/

In an interview with David Weiss (AKA “Flat Earth Dave”) and Matt Long on her “Jesus, Guns, and Babies” podcast, Taylor and her guests discussed biblical “evidence” that the Earth is actually flat as a pancake. “The people that defend the globe don’t know anything about the globe,” said Weiss. “If they knew a tenth of what Matt and I know about the globe they would be Flat Earthers.” 

“All the globes, everywhere” Taylor said later in the discussion. “I turn on the TV, there’s globes in the background … Everywhere there’s globes. You see them all the time, it’s constant. My children will be like ‘Mama, globe, globe, globe, globe’ — they’re everywhere.” 

“That’s what they do, to brainwash,” she added. “For me if it’s not a conspiracy. If it is real, why are you pushing so hard everywhere I go? Every store, you buy a globe, there’s globes everywhere. Every movie, every TV show, news media — why? More and more I’m like, it doesn’t make sense.” 

Kandiss Taylor, Georgia Republican gubernatorial candidate participates in a republican primary debate on Sunday, May 1, 2022, in Atlanta. (AP Photo/Brynn Anderson, Pool)

??????????? :deadbanana4:

This country is doomed

Someone post a picture of a globe in that triggering photos thread

• Haha 1

Jesus, Guns, and Babies” podcast

This has to be satire :deadbanana4:

6 hours ago, Genius1111 said:

“That’s what they do, to brainwash,” she added. “For me if it’s not a conspiracy. If it is real, why are you pushing so hard everywhere I go? Every store, you buy a globe, there’s globes everywhere. Every movie, every TV show, news media — why? More and more I’m like, it doesn’t make sense.” 

Yoooo i lost brain cells. Imagine having an issue with a shape 

How are these people elected into power?

Is there an illness of stupidity spreading in the US? 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.