Big Brother 25 | Season over bye smooches

Staryu

16 minutes ago, Puttanesca said:

Izzy gotta go :biblio:

she’s gonna mess up Cirie’s game if word gets back to Reilly she’s messing with her plans as HOH by targeting someone she JUST saved

Reilly already doesn’t want to work with her despite Jared, Felicia & Cirie insisting on it, this will only confirm Izzy as a threat to her side

17 minutes ago, Puttanesca said:
1 minute ago, Chris said:

Since when does Izzy's ugly ass have a say in anything?

She been running her mouth a bit too much… since Cirie is basically forced to work with her I think it has her feeling untouchable.

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dabunique

• Puttanesca

• KLatz

• Almodusa

I want to see Cory, Hisam, Matt & Luke in drama.

:redface:

Let's see who is the huntiest.

Matt and Luke are furniture :deadbanana4:

1 hour ago, Chris said:

Izzy looks like Barney.

no izzy looks like meg griffin!!

im warming up to izzy now i like her in the old lady brigade

I hate Hisam omg, he’s gunning for Cory calling him phony, a liar, meanwhile calling him Cody… yawning in his face while he’s talking to him. 

but if Cory was a muscle jock like Luke & Matt I bet he wouldn’t be yawning

Cirie’s minions are so irritating, they feel so bold because she’s on their side but NONE of them are good players they’re all messy.

1 hour ago, Chris said:

I want to see Cory, Hisam, Matt & Luke in drama.

:redface:

Let's see who is the huntiest.

Hisam already wants Cory’s head on a stick, he said he’s the only one that irritates him… 

old queen isnt feeing the twink ig 🙄

• Haha 1

I haven't watched the live feeds yet, but Matt is the only cute one. has he been serving 

12 minutes ago, CREATIVEREBELLION said:

I haven't watched the live feeds yet, but Matt is the only cute one. has he been serving 

no hes hasnt been serving anything. hes almost as invisible as america or meme

33 minutes ago, CREATIVEREBELLION said:

all he does is workout so yeah he’s serving body, but nothing else

54 minutes ago, CREATIVEREBELLION said:

Also, here this  is what he’s been serving 🤭

Just now, lauvender said:

Also, here this  is what he’s been serving 🤭

the fact he isn't even that hot, but the lack of man candy on this season is non-existent. so he instantly becomes hot

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, dabunique said:

Well she was talkin **** about da HoH and da news got back to Reilly 😂 

What did she say???

Just now, CREATIVEREBELLION said:

the fact he isn't even that hot, but the lack of man candy on this season is non-existent. so he instantly becomes hot

!!! literally

his body is nice so whatever, also I feel like he would look better without that hair style

Unpopular opinion but Cory is the cutest to me 🤭 that’s my pookie! 🥺

Kirsten trying to plead her case to Izzy & Hisam by exposing the other sides alliance and once she leaves they call her insane and nuts… poor girl :/

3 hours ago, lauvender said:

Girl… I feel bad for her now but she was being messy and threw half of the house under the bus, talked about everybody to everybody and it all got back to everyone once ppl started talking. Reilly heard first hand that Kirstin was accusing her and Matt of being a show mance.

Ppl don’t trust her because she got too ahead of herself, if she chills now and shows her vulnerable side I think ppl will choose to keep her.

What the??? :deadbanana2:

4 minutes ago, QueenBLadyG said:

What the??? :deadbanana2:

Right :skull: she was doing a lot on the feeds lol, she’s currently winning some people back rn but at the same time most ppl don’t trust her 

however there’s other targets that can be put up if she wins POV (Cory, Luke, Cameron) have been named… so we’ll see what happens 😬

4 minutes ago, lauvender said:

Right :skull: she was doing a lot on the feeds lol, she’s currently winning some people back rn but at the same time most ppl don’t trust her 

however there’s other targets that can be put up if she wins POV (Cory, Luke, Cameron) have been named… so we’ll see what happens 😬

I'm praying she can get the veto. It's too early for her to go home. 

When Kirsten wins the veto and Reilly puts up Luke and he's out the door due to Cirie's mist then what? :gaycatney2:

Haven’t been watching feeds so don’t want spoilers but is this season serving anything yet? Like what is the energy and how is the game play (I know it’s only been a few days)

Felicia is so fun to watch :coffee2: If Kirsten wins that veto, Cameron can go

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.