Big Brother 25 | Season over bye smooches

Staryu

Nothing can outcringe the Kylyssa 10 second pool floatie incident last season, but these two are coming close :pukey: 

Also, Cirie is now in an alliance with every single person in the house.  I'm sorry but I want her (and Izzy/Felicia/Jared)'s games to come crashing down so bad.  Unfortunately I don't think anyone else has a brain besides Cory.  This is looking like a steamroll season :zzz: 

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dabunique

• Puttanesca

• KLatz

• Almodusa

• Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, Puttanesca said:

Me while watching pressure cooker tonight.

lmaoooo

Not Cory ruining the flip for the THIRD time. Ugh he's so boring, just let us have a fun blindside. Why do they keep listening to him?

19 minutes ago, VFAN said:

Not Cory ruining the flip for the THIRD time. Ugh he's so boring, just let us have a fun blindside. Why do they keep listening to him?

Well, I mean he could easily team up with the other side of the house and go after them for it

Thank goodness for Cory, we need some level headed individuals in there. The people flip flopping every 2.5 seconds really need to take it easy, this season has been so difficult to follow.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

That entitled rat not even bothering to pack or even ******* campaigning deserves his ass thrown out asap for that reason alone…

• Like 1

I finally caught up to this season. I was away for the past two weeks so I missed the first two evictions. I was really excited at first with the premiere but now I'm a little worried with how it's turned out. Cirie is a strong player but Jared just seems so unlikeable, same with a few of their other teammates like Izzy. :skull: I hope I'm wrong since the season is still early but I'm concerned this will just become a three-month snoozefest.

55 minutes ago, Puttanesca said:

The way the feeds ended with them discussing a flip again :deadbanana2:

Cirie and Felicia will make it happen. I'm here to manifest it.

DgvMkahUEAINB2E.jpg

Izzy calling Felicia emotional and Felicia replying "I'm not emotional" because Felicia wants to evict Cameron now because he didn't pick

A reverse world experience 

I can’t with Izzy and her lies 

Hisam is one of the BEST villains this show has ever had omg 

Not problematic, chaotic, not self-aware

I know he wanted to cuss Izzy out 

Can we get to da vote I’m over this 😂 

• Haha 1

The way Felicia and Cirie treat Bowie Jane as Family Guy "Meg" always takes me out :superman:

1 minute ago, Jotham said:

The way I sometimes can't tell Cory and Izzy apart :rip:

wait- :hoetenks:

What was Hisam even apologizing for? They were acting like he betrayed them when what he said to America was so tame :deadbanana2:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.