Meghan And Harry getting mocked for lying about a car chase and playing the victim

Space Cowboy

Let’s talk about the latest escapade from our favorite attention-seeking duo, Prince Harry and Meghan Markle. Apparently, they recently claimed to have been involved in a near catastrophic car chase after being  followed by paparazzi.

But of course some people didn’t buy their ****:

https://thespectator.com/topic/prince-harry-meghan-collapse-car-chase-sussexes/

This relentless pursuit,” they said, “lasting over two hours, resulted in multiple near collisions involving other drivers on the road, pedestrians and two NYPD officers.”

It didn’t take long for their story to start falling apart. Camilla Tominey from the Daily Telegraph wrotethat there was “a gap between fantasy and reality that you could drive a car through.” Details remain hazy of the two-hour car chase that, by the way, is said to have taken place in the busy, often gridlocked streets of Manhattan. If there’s one thing New Yorkers like to do, it’s tell you the ins and outs of living in New York. Within minutes of the statement’s release Manhattanites were countering that a two-hour high speed chase in one of the most congested cities on earth is all but impossible. 

the Duke and Duchess of Sussex arrived at their destination and there were no reported collisions, summonses, injuries or arrests in regard.”

according to the photographers present, there were no near-collisions or near-crashes during this incident.” Harry and Meghan reacted to this undermining of their “truth” calmly: by sending a legal letter to the agency, demanding copies of all their photographs and footage. But Backgrid’s lawyer was unfazed, responding, “In America, as I’m sure you know, property belongs to the owner of it: third parties cannot just demand it be given to them, as perhaps kings can do. 

Since they met, the couple have made an admirable effort to play the Meghan-Diana arc. Except the real vulnerability of Diana, who was hounded by the press from nineteen years old, is simply incomparable to Harry marrying a thirty-seven-year-old American actress and blogger.

As we can see they’re playing the victim card yet again. But, can we really be surprised? Drama seems to be their specialty. This car chase story is just another attempt to garner sympathy and attention. :cm:

Edited by Space Cowboy
  • Like 4
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 5

Both Harry and Megan have been exposed many times before for being LIARS so this isn't something new.:giraffe:

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

OP has plenty of free time.

I don't care about these two but I despise Eric Adams so :cm:

• Thumbs Down 2

14 minutes ago, Space Cowboy said:

Backgrid’s lawyer was unfazed, responding, “In America, as I’m sure you know, property belongs to the owner of it: third parties cannot just demand it be given to them, as perhaps kings can do. 

What a dumb ******* statement. If I were a celebrity and some random paparazzi people ever thought they could get away with these kind of nonsense arguments, I'd for sure hire twenty photographers and make them photogograph them every second they leave their homes just to get back at them. Can't believe people feel so entitled to their pictures of other people that they are willing to imply other people are authoriarian bullies to justify their behaviour :deadbanana4:

Don't care about royalty enough to have an opinion on the rest :cm:

6 minutes ago, Last Boy on Earth said:

Oh you’re a weirdo weirdo 

Lol forreal, some people have too much free time

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

13 minutes ago, Last Boy on Earth said:

• Thumbs Down 1

I have come to the conclusion that all of these people (Harry, Meghan, William, Kate, Charles, Camila, etc.) are annoying and need to leave us alone  

Did they really stage this as an attempt to persuade the crown to give them more security? :rip:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

and the UK kardashians drama continues :clap3:

Edited by truthteller
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

When the Removal of Titles law passes in the U.K, they and Prince Andrew should be first in line to get them taken away.

There's no reason Prince Harry and Meghan need to be the Duke and Duchess of Sussex any more, especially not with these constant spectacles and scandals.

Why should we care about any of this? :sleep:

3 minutes ago, Zack said:

When the Removal of Titles law passes in the U.K, they and Prince Andrew should be first in line to get them taken away.

There's no reason Prince Harry and Meghan need to be the Duke and Duchess of Sussex any more, especially not with these constant spectacles and scandals.

This is also weird to me, like they seem adamant on no longer being royals or attached to the royal family but they still go by those title :rip: like a lot of what they said they wanted is possible (privacy + to not be celebrities) but they keep inserting themselves into the limelight. It’s very weird. 

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, Last Boy on Earth said:

Fr:rip:

49 minutes ago, getBusy said:

OP has plenty of free time.

I don't care about these two but I despise Eric Adams so :cm:

Eric Adams is a Democrat tho.

2 minutes ago, TheHiveMind said:

Eric Adams is a Democrat tho.

So? You can be a Democrat AND an ass****

They're both compulsive liars wbk. It's sad she gave up her career for these shenanigans but I assume they'll divorce in the future and she'll go back to acting with some sob marriage stories and he'll go back to the royal family to leech off the uk people 

Edited by CBC
  • Like 1

It's drama after drama with these two. They need to stop fame-whoring.

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

1 hour ago, Last Boy on Earth said:

this

Is the OP British and defender of Diana’s murderers (the crown) ? 

• Thumbs Down 1

4 minutes ago, Richie.Valdez said:

Is the OP British and defender of Diana’s murderers (the crown) ? 

No, I highly dislike the royals and I support the abolition of monarchy :alexz2:

1 hour ago, Last Boy on Earth said:

Ariana Grande What About It GIF - Ariana Grande What About It Sassy -  Discover & Share GIFs

• Like 3

I'm so ready for UK millennials/Gen Z to take over their Parliament and abolish the entire disgusting family so we can stop hearing about them

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.