18yrs male dead 2hs after marrying a guy, has inherited 16m from dead grandpa/father

GipJo

5 hours ago, GipJo said:

Lai's father/grandfather had a son, but he had sexual relationship with his daughter-in-law and had another son Lai. 

I am so confused :psyduck:

said his son is not gay, claimed he had girlfriend in high school.

this somehow being the least weird sentence on the entire article 

2 hours ago, Illuminati said:

There's a lot to unpack here but aside from the father/grandfather telenovela plot, murdering the husband 2 hours after they got married :skull: That's so evil

Like you couldn’t wait a month? :deadbanana2:

i have re-read the explanation of father/grandfather but i still don’t understand what he is in relation to the poor victim :huh: what a cruel fate, rip lai

1 minute ago, helpthomas said:

i have re-read the explanation of father/grandfather but i still don’t understand what he is in relation to the poor victim :huh: what a cruel fate, rip lai

Biological dad, he had sex with his step daughter so he was also technically the grandfather of his step daughters son.

Legally they chose to refer to him as the grandfather, I guess to hide the incestuous relationship :devil:

1 minute ago, Illuminati said:

Biological dad, he had sex with his step daughter so he was also technically the grandfather of his step daughters son.

Legally they chose to refer to him as the grandfather, I guess to hide the incestuous relationship :devil:

No it said daughter in law not step daughter, meaning his first sons wife

Does it say how old the husband was who may have been the murderer?

1 minute ago, Insanity said:

No it said daughter in law not step daughter, meaning his first sons wife

Oop, maybe it is more complicated than I thought then :dies:

Edited by Illuminati

3 minutes ago, Illuminati said:

Oop, maybe it is more complicated than I thought then :dies:

Yeah its not even easy to explain LOL

3 hours ago, Bloodflowers. said:

How old was that murderer? Was he another groomer like that 46 year old who is dating that football player?

14 hours ago, Antisocialites said:

don't let Ryan Murphy see this or he will white-wash the sh*t out of this

:dies:

A24 already adapting this as we speak 

14 hours ago, Antisocialites said:

don't let Ryan Murphy see this or he will white-wash the sh*t out of this

:dies:

A24 already adapting this as we speak 

18-year-old Taiwan heir found dead 2 hours after marrying man he just met; mum alleges he was killed | The Straits Times

svtaiwancase220523_3.jpg?VersionId=HRP3fq6niM9zzS_WkOp_DdiK39b.nE1x&itok=DxkoziMT

Mr Lai and his mother were meant to deposit the elder Lai’s ashes at a columbarium that day, but he had been asked out under the guise of managing his portfolio by an escrow agent surnamed Hsia, alleged Ms Chen. The agent was persistent in his invitation, arriving at their doorstep at around 7am, she added.

Ms Chen, a Chinese national, said she tried looking for her son later in the day, only to be informed by the police that he had died after falling off the 10th floor of a building in Taichung’s Beitun district, later revealed to be the floor where Mr Hsia lived.

Mr Hsia told prosecutors the elder Mr Lai had declared he would pass down his portfolio to the first of his three sons to tie the knot, Ms Chen told the Taiwan tabloid. The elder Mr Lai reportedly had six children, including the 18-year-old student.

That condition led Mr Hsia to legally marry the younger Mr Lai, before taking him home. The escrow agent told investigators he was taking a bath when his new partner jumped to his death.

Ms Chen’s lawyer refuted that line of reasoning, saying that Mr Lai’s father had already passed on his entire estate before his death in April. There were no circumstances requiring Mr Hsia to help the student inherit the property as he claimed.

Dr Kao told reporters that the injuries Mr Lai suffered showed he was unlikely to have fallen from the 10th floor, noting that there were no haemorrhages in his head or abdominal cavities, with just his right elbow fractured.

“Normally, injuries caused by falling (from a building’s 10th floor) could not be so slight,” Taiwan’s CNA News cited him saying. Dr Kao said he suspected Mr Lai had been poisoned before his fall, pointing at a bald patch of grass where he may have vomited.

Taiwan’s United Daily News reported that Mr Lai’s mother had arrived in Taiwan in 2002 for an arranged marriage with a physically disabled man. After the man’s death in 2008, she bore a child with her father-in-law, a boy who would grow up to be the 18-year-old Lai.

The father-in-law also legally “adopted” his biological son to facilitate his property inheritance.

Ms Chen’s lawyer said his legal team has been working on preventing Mr Hsia from inheriting Mr Lai’s considerable real estate portfolio as his partner, building a case on dissolving their marriage while also strengthening Ms Chen’s Taiwan residency status.

The two individuals who acted as the witnesses required for Mr Lai and Mr Hsia to register their marriage were two men whom the latter found in a convenience store and outside the Household Registration Office, The Liberty Times reported.

According to the witnesses, they did not know either man but agreed to help Mr Hsia after he claimed their same-sex union “did not receive the blessings” of their loved ones.

Overall, still a mess.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.