18yrs male dead 2hs after marrying a guy, has inherited 16m from dead grandpa/father

GipJo

A Taiwanese 18 years old male Lai found dead dropping from 10th floor in May 4th, report says. 

The building he found dead in is where his newlywed husband Xia lives, two of them got married two hours before he died with the witnesses of random passer-by.

Criminal investigation reported a lot of interesting fact. Lai recently inherited a large inheritance, sum of $16m from his biological father (lawfully grandfather). Xia is his inheritance manager, two of them first met on his father's funeral, and only met twice before getting married, his mother claimed.

Lai's father/grandfather had a son, but he had sexual relationship with his daughter-in-law and had another son Lai. Later his wife found out and reported him. After finishing time in jail and his first son died, he adopted Lai as his lawfully grandson. After his death in April this year, Lai became the sole inheritor.

Lai's mother accused Xia of murder, and said his son is not gay, claimed he had girlfriend in high school.

Edited by GipJo
  • Haha 1

Wtf did I just read :deadbanana2:

RIP to the victim, this is awful :doc:

idk what I read or what is going on but hope everyone is ok! 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, GipJo said:

Lai's mother accused Xia of murder, and said his son is not gay, claimed he had girlfriend in high school.

Nutitle

anyway, RIP if true

don't let Ryan Murphy see this or he will white-wash the sh*t out of this

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

There is a lot to unpack here

rip to the victim 

1 hour ago, Breathe On Moi said:

idk what I read or what is going on but hope everyone is ok! 

Yeah, clearly you don't know what you read :skull:

• Haha 3

38 minutes ago, MotoPapi said:

Source: trust me bro.

Err it's true story on the Taiwan news, why would anyone made this up?

2 hours ago, GipJo said:

CottVkg.thumb.png.53427bfe719b4d05d602d8

CottVkg.thumb.png.53427bfe719b4d05d602d8CottVkg.thumb.png.53427bfe719b4d05d602d8CottVkg.thumb.png.53427bfe719b4d05d602d8

Anyway RIP to him

such a dramatic plot.

Money really ruined people, huh.

The poor guy, RIP

Oh wow, it just kept getting worse…

Who gonn tell her... :dies:

51 minutes ago, Horizon Flame said:

spacer.png

The mother of a man surnamed Lai, who was allegedly murdered for his money, is pictured with her lawyer and local legislators at a press conferen... (CNA photo)

https://www.taiwannews.com.tw/en/news/4897473

Wait, not me thinking that OP made this up :deadbanana2:

There's a lot to unpack here but aside from the father/grandfather telenovela plot, murdering the husband 2 hours after they got married :skull: That's so evil

How old was that murderer? Was he another groomer like that 46 year old who is dating that football player?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.