If your kid was talented and wanted to become a popgirl/gworl what would you do?

IBeMe

What if you had a kid who was great at singing, dancing and performing in general and wanted to seriously pursue a music career? Would you support them or kill their dream? Would you travel to a big city to try and sign your kid? Become a gay momager or would you not be involved etc?

I think I would force them to go to college and after that they can do whatever the F they want but low key I REALLY need them to have a degree to fall back on if the music doesn't workout. That said, once they are like 16 they technically can do whatever the heck they want so ultimately I would have no say I guess.

Edited by IBeMe

IF i had kids (which won't happen), I'd be a good father and help them pursue their dreams

well, thing is, im not having kids so i dont have to wonder about this :giraffe:

I'd tell them to work hard in school to have something to fall back on but if it's what they really wanted to do I wouldn't stand in their way.

Somewhat related but I remember a guy in my year in school who got scouted by a Championship football club. He hadn't really been the most academic person before that but afterwards completely stopped trying and started bragging to everyone about how much money he was going to make. Anyway after a few months he got dropped by the team because of his attitude + drug use. Exams were just around the corner and it was far too late to start revising. Suffice to say it didn't work out for him :gaycat6:

So the moral of the story is always have a backup plan!

Kris Jenner the **** out of the situation. 

I would support them, but I would seriously try everything in my power for them to start in their mid 20s, they should start around 23-24.

Almost every teen star is messed up or abused, it’s horrible honestly.

Edited by Trent W

I would kick them out or put them in boarding school 

Let them. They are thier own person, and as a parent you should Nurture thier talent and dreams. :clap3:

most Parents end up regretting thier career choices and Life anyways. So might as well go for what you love or end up with a 9-5 that they will inevitably hate. So I would be 100% for them doing what they want.

but I’d also try to be a manager or close to the business side of things so Hollywood don’t screw with them 

Edited by Gorjesspazze9

Not before they at least get a college degree to fall back on in case things don't work out.

Then I'd support them 100% and I will be managing their career. My ATRL experience will help them succeed. :clap3:

I would refresh Kworb.net every day to help track their career :clap3: 

40 minutes ago, Zaynsus said:

Not before they at least get a college degree to fall back on in case things don't work out.

I've always thought that. first university and after that they can do whatever they want

Be strongly against it against it so my rejection drives them to succeed and it becomes something they show on the first arc in their documentary.

Edited by Park Jinyoung

I’d drink myself to death, put my kid to work  and disappear from their life and then try and steal their money back from them and put them in a conservatorship if they don’t do exactly what I want them to do. Then when they get out I’ll run a desperate smear campaign to destroy their reputation so I can get more of their money despite taking away their dignity and autonomy for 13+ years. 

Britney Spears Yes GIF

Stop them, berates them and tell them to pursue Engineering / Healthcare career because Arts doesn't make any money, just like my parents did :fan:

6 hours ago, IBeMe said:

What if you had a kid who was great at singing, dancing and performing in general and wanted to seriously pursue a music career? Would you support them or kill their dream? Would you travel to a big city to try and sign your kid? Become a gay momager or would you not be involved etc?

I think I would force them to go to college and after that they can do whatever the F they want but low key I REALLY need them to have a degree to fall back on if the music doesn't workout. That said, once they are like 16 they technically can do whatever the heck they want so ultimately I would have no say I guess.

What if they were secretly not that good :giraffe:

8 hours ago, CBC said:

ship em to korea 

To become KPop idols? 

I'd support what ever they wanted to do or be

probably the same. i'd push them to get a decent degree first. but i'd also get them tutors or at least musical instruments so they could sharpen/develop their skills

If they actually had talent, I'd make sure to do all I could for them to achieve their dreams, while being heavily involved with their careers as an overseer to make sure they aren't being taken advantage of.

Start making videos on TikTok/YouTube while staying in school for a Plan B and hope for the best 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.