• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Into The Void

• Mellark

• Popboi.

• inmymendes

oEmARcn.jpg

Happily, a few weeks after this interview, Horan announced The Show: Live on Tour, a 50-date trek across Europe, North America, Australia and New Zealand that will keep him busy from February to July of next year. When Horan last toured five years ago, he mainly played large theatres, but now he is aiming to pack out arenas from Birmingham to Brisbane. During our conversation, he hinted that he was ready for the step up. “In my eyes, the bigger the venue, the better, because I ******* love looking out at an ocean of people,” he says. “For me, it feels like the bigger the venue, the better the show is gonna be.”

full story: https://www.rollingstone.co.uk/music/features/niall-horan-the-show-one-direction-29753/

• Like 1

Handling this era better than HBW and the post pandemic massive boost to touring did their thing :clap3:

• Like 1

On 5/22/2023 at 11:44 PM, More Than A Melody said:

He has big aspirations and I commend him for it. It's criminal that Louis has been able to tour back to back and Niall might struggle, but I think he needs to be more patient. He should've done festivals first, then put the tickets out for sale. Perhaps he's banking on the festivals and the time in advance helping sell out, but idk. I think the hype for concerts is usually as soon as you announce, plus like you say, a lot of people wouldn't buy this far in advance. Also, there's no shame in doing theaters and build yourself up from there. I fully think he has the potential of being bigger but he's very impatient.

I get why you thought Niall wouldn’t sell and I thought the same. But it’s looking like we’ve underestimated him or something. It’s selling like hot cakes. He needs to add an extra msg shows and arenas in general

snatched early entry for the second amsterdam show this morning, so I'll see him on three consecutive days, I'm so so happy :fan:

• Like 1

Madison Square Garden is sold out!

32 minutes ago, Insanity said:

Madison Square Garden is sold out!

There's still a lot of resale tickets, though.

• Thumbs Down 1

46 minutes ago, LittleFreak said:

that means original tickets SOLD thats what sold out means

re sales are being RE sold

Edited by Insanity

I'm impressed at how well this is selling given how the singles performed. 

15 hours ago, Insanity said:

that means original tickets SOLD thats what sold out means

re sales are being RE sold

16 hours ago, LittleFreak said:

:ahh::ahh::ahh:

I am dead :lmao:

On 6/2/2023 at 12:36 PM, LittleFreak said:

... :bibliahh:

2 minutes ago, Papi Juancho said:

yikes

its 5 days of sales :bibliahh: and some of these venues are over 20,000 

Edited by Insanity

8 hours ago, Insanity said:

its 5 days of sales :bibliahh: and some of these venues are over 20,000 

With the shows being in 2024, insure they will sell out 

On 6/4/2023 at 10:45 PM, Papi Juancho said:

yikes, sad because he was my fave 1D dude 

It’s sold out essentially. To selll this much in 3 days. When you have a year to sell it is pretty much guaranteed. Europe is selling way better too 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SignificantOther said:

He's not even selling the full venues. Harry's MSG shows are between 18k and 20k capacity. 

Yes, he is (unless he's supposed to use seating behind the stage lmao) Looks to me like all areas are being sold?

wmbNKAz.png

2 minutes ago, Insanity said:

Yes, he is (unless he's supposed to use seating behind the stage lmao) Looks to me like all areas are being sold?

wmbNKAz.png

I guess it's due to a stage difference. I believe Harry had a 360 seating so more seats available. 

1 minute ago, SignificantOther said:

I guess it's due to a stage difference. I believe Harry had a 360 seating so more seats available. 

Not many do 360 seating

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.