Is jack Harlow over?

Sscorpionn

I like his personality and looks but i definitely think his moment has passed...

He was hot for a second in 2020-2021 with whats poppin and industry baby, so when First Class shot to #1 and his album was coming soon i figured that was his chance to truly solidify himself as a gen-z star; unfortunately, the music was just so unbelievably mid/forgettable nothing ever took off or stabilized, and at this point in his career there's no reason people should still be waiting for your first "good" body of work.

1 minute ago, Cool said:

Seems like it...

As long as he gives us pics in tank tops or shirtless, it's all good tho.

this! someone should tell him to pack it up and hop on OF while the iron is hot :bird:

I don't think it was meant to be a commercial album, but it's still bad he freefell that hard:rip:

Should have known it when Glamorous Cover was only viral for like 2 weeks and then forgotten :deadbanana4:

Edited by Gorjesspazze9

i certainly hope so

I don't think anyone is truly over in the streaming era. All it takes is one hit to extend your longevity which is why I'm not getting my hopes up.

Most new rappers have a good year and then get dumped. DaBaby, Lil Mosey, the guy from the box, him  :duck:

1 hour ago, Cool said:

Seems like it...

I don't think so, but doing a surprise release album with a stripped-back (for lack of a better word) aesthetic was not the right move for him. He needed build up, singles with features, music videos with viral moments that straight guys would enjoy, performances... he doesn't have the respect yet to just drop an album and expect it to do well. Still has things to prove. 

He's a great rapper though and I like his vibe, so hopefully he'll course-correct. 

what even was his peak? Industry Baby? :confused:

Not for ATRL. They will always support mediocre white male artists.

He may bounce but it’s hard for him rn.

2 hours ago, Cool said:

Seems like it...

:cm:

Didn't even know he had a new album out, did he surprise release or sth? :deadbanana2:

If it wasn't for that Fergie sample, I wouldn't have cared about "First Class" the way I did. I won't say he's "over," per se, but he's definitely peaked.

it's transition album, they should went with mixtape format but str8 liked it as ive seen just not on commercial level. he is still in conversation among everyone in that matter.

1 hour ago, Fishtail said:

Been 

spacer.png

The way his entire face and jawline changes every time he steps out the house :deadbanana4:

OT: His music isn't good and he can't rap, so probably. 

I'd say so. Maybe Lil Nas X could give him another hit, but Industry Baby was like his peak and it's been downhill slowly ever since. I didn't see him staying big tbh.

No. It's too soon to tell. I think he could have a few hits here and there.

And if all else fails, he could do OnlyFans and Men At Play. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.