18 y.o. footballer debuts 46 y.o. boyfriend

MaxxiPad

1 hour ago, cyclone said:

Yall hating, lets not act like we didn't all aspire to something like this when we were 18. many issues in our community stem from jealousy. just in general

… and then you get older and realise those men have no interest in anyone who actually looks like an adult

• Like 5

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• its_britney_bitch

• HeWolf

• cyclone

• mylicious

3 hours ago, onapearl said:

It's absolutely normal now. People in highly industrialized countries with low birth rates and high cost of living might stop and say "that's a bit young, hope you're able to financially support that lifestyle," but otherwise it's completely normal for a 22-year-old or a 24-year-old to have kids.

Absolutely!!

17 hours ago, Karla Cabello said:

he looks old but at the same time mental age at 18 is still so young, moreso compared to the one of a 46... like what do they have in common

THIS! I have some faith in my own life because nowadays a lot more of my friend group (I'm 26 and my friends are all standard deviation 2 or 3 years both ways) have been mentioning the prefrontal cortex and how they wouldn't date anyone under 21 at this point. I agree with em

I agree that this is problematic and all of that but can we stop making assumptions that this guy is into older guys because he lacked a father figure? :rip:. My dad has always been present in my life and I always had an amazing relationship with him but I still would much prefer dating a guy on his 40/50s (I’m 29) than dating these boring 20/30 years olds.

im dying at that user saying 44-20=22 tho :skull:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

1 hour ago, its_britney_bitch said:

… and then you get older and realise those men have no interest in anyone who actually looks like an adult

The 18 year old in question looks 60 and looks older than the "predator" in this case.. are we looking at the same pics

Ageism aint cute

Edited by cyclone
  • Thumbs Down 4

This whole thing is really affecting my view of the gay community. Like who the **** thinks it’s ok to tweet this and encourage sex starved horny confused 18 year olds to go and have sex with a middle aged man. This is so wrong

3 minutes ago, cyclone said:

The 18 year old in question looks 60 and looks older than the "predator" in this case.

Ageism aint cute

Ageism :rip: Let’s call this what it is, grooming, and you’re concerned about ageism :rip:

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, its_britney_bitch said:

This whole thing is really affecting my view of the gay community. Like who the **** thinks it’s ok to tweet this and encourage sex starved horny confused 18 year olds to go and have sex with a middle aged man. This is so wrong

I just don't see whats so wrong and twisted about it! At 18 youre a grown ass man w dick and balls

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 3

8 minutes ago, its_britney_bitch said:

p*rn/onlyfans is truly ruining gays's sanity. romanticizing the "daddy d*ck" thing is straight from xxx sites :ace:

• Like 3

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, BloodLuster said:

p*rn/onlyfans is truly ruining gays's sanity. romanticizing the "daddy d*ck" thing is straight from xxx sites :ace:

They can crave “daddy d*ck” all they want but 46 year old men should know better than to sleep with 17/18/19 whatever year old boys. Jesus Christ. Twitter gays are always condemning the older men they met on Grindr at that age now suddenly there’s nothing wrong with it?

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, cyclone said:

I just don't see whats so wrong and twisted about it! At 18 youre a grown ass man w dick and balls

I know for a fact not all 18 year olds are “grown ass” men, not even half. The age of consent in some places is 12, would you consider them men?

• Like 5

The whole "he looks old, so it's okay" argument reminds of how some straight men justify going after young girls who happened to develop early. "That 13-year-old has **** and bleeds, what's the problem?"

The problem isn't what they look like, the problem is their relative lack of brain development and life experience compared to the much older partner. Just because it's not as gross as molesting prepubescent children doesn't mean it's not gross at all. 

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1

The gays learned absolutely nothing from that All Too Well video they stanned for a week.

Billie Eilish can’t date a 30 year old but there’s apparently nothing wrong with this born in 2005 twink being with a 46 year old? Come on :rip: I’ve never been more ashamed of the gays than I am today

• Like 3

52 minutes ago, its_britney_bitch said:

The gays learned absolutely nothing from that All Too Well video they stanned for a week.

Billie Eilish can’t date a 30 year old but there’s apparently nothing wrong with this born in 2005 twink being with a 46 year old? Come on :rip: I’ve never been more ashamed of the gays than I am today

What do a 40 year old and a 18 year old even talk about? 

• Like 5

I'm more surprised that he's 18. Anyway, predatory behavior right there...

6 hours ago, its_britney_bitch said:

Why are all those Twitter guys just talking about the view of the 18 year old but not how it’s weird for the almost 50 year old sliding in his dms, makes me sick. It’s like they ignore that on purpose.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, its_britney_bitch said:

I know for a fact not all 18 year olds are “grown ass” men, not even half. The age of consent in some places is 12, would you consider them men?

You are never a grown ass man with 18, what is wrong with some people in here, you change and grow through all your 20s, EVERYBODY is. But I guess some people in here just don’t know better yet.

chile-

I dated someone 10 years older than me and I couldn't handle the generation gap.

I feel like most gays experimented with older guys anyway.

Gross :biblio:

It's one thing for a hookup with an age gap like this, but the relationship is interesting to say the least.

HgYULfD.gif

Men’s brains aren’t even fully developed at 18, no matter how “mature” you act or are :rip: 

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.