18 y.o. footballer debuts 46 y.o. boyfriend

MaxxiPad

13 hours ago, HeWolf said:

Not trying to defend that man in his 40s, but also not Yall defining this as “predatory” when that 18yo looks at least 35 :skull:  If there is something weird going on between these two, believe me, its NOT pedophilia :rip: 

Jake Daniels: 'I'm gay. I'd like to say I'm sorry but I'm not'

What? 
In what world do an 18 year old and 40+ year old share the same interests? 

With that age gap the 18 year old world is so easy to manipulate and he won’t even know it because he lacks the life experience his older companion has. I get the appeal for the younger one, but for the grown ass man it’s just weird.

• Like 2

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• its_britney_bitch

• HeWolf

• cyclone

• mylicious

8 hours ago, HeWolf said:

Yeah but we are not here to discuss how weird it is that your dad had you at age 22, which is…yeah weird

That was absolutely normal back then, wtf. 

• Like 2

8 hours ago, HeWolf said:

Yeah but we are not here to discuss how weird it is that your dad had you at age 22, which is…yeah weird

Are you too stupid to know 44-20 = 24 you moron. 24 is not a weird age considering there are literally 15 year olds getting pregnant, and that's 3 years out of college. But you know what's weird instead? You defending this pedophile behavior and quoting other people who rightfully disagree with this behavior. Why so defensive when the greater majority of us disagree with this filth? Have fun being old and a PREDATOR enabler who can't do simple math. 

• Like 4

59 minutes ago, mylicious said:

Yeah exactly, which my dad wasn’t even 22 since that user can’t do simple math (44-20=24). Which he was actually 25 because his birthday is next month. 
But I know what is actually weird is a 46 year old man literally dating a high school student and sliding into his direct messages at 17, which I guess to @HeWolf is completely normal!

• Like 1

• ATRL Moderator

Extremely weird and anyone thinking this is normal needs help.

• Like 1

This man said it was weird for a 24 year old to have a child but not weird for a 44 year old to contact a 17 year old with sexual intentions. LMAO

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

The ageing gays who want to f*ck high schoolers are telling on themselves today. This thread and the replies supporting it are absolutely disgusting

2 minutes ago, its_britney_bitch said:

The ageing gays who want to f*ck high schoolers are telling on themselves today. This thread and the replies supporting it are absolutely disgusting

It's always the sleazy-looking older gays who are trying to defend it as well. r/gayyoungold, unsurprisingly, is praising and rationalizing this.

• Thumbs Down 1

2 hours ago, mylicious said:

It's absolutely normal now. People in highly industrialized countries with low birth rates and high cost of living might stop and say "that's a bit young, hope you're able to financially support that lifestyle," but otherwise it's completely normal for a 22-year-old or a 24-year-old to have kids.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Jotham said:

It's always the sleazy-looking older gays who are trying to defend it as well. r/gayyoungold, unsurprisingly, is praising and rationalizing this.

I hate how middle class gays like him intellectualise this and use big words when, what it comes down to is, they want to justify their pedophilic (or, at BEST, ephebophilic) attraction to barely legal “twinks”. The way it’s normalised for older gay men to sexualise teenage and early 20s gay “men” (boys) is disgusting and needs to be addressed, straight men are just as bad but they are at least called out for their sleaziness.

I wonder what he thinks about Courtney Stodden and Doug Hutchinson? It was basically the same age gap and she now sees him as a predator

https://pagesix.com/2022/03/25/courtney-stodden-calls-ex-doug-hutchison-predator-pedophile/amp/

Nice to see he has a good relationship with his grandpa :dancehall2:

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, JonginBey said:

Impressively? Uh...okay.

The person in the first replies put together two unrelated sentences together and no one seems to have actually read the full article to check what it said :skull:

Daniels came out last May in an interview with Britain’s Sky News. In it, he told the outlet he was ready to reveal his true self to the world.

Impressively, he was 17 at the time.

“I have been thinking for a long time about how I want to do it, when I want to do it. I know now is the time. I am ready to be myself, be free and be confident with it all.”

With those words, Daniels became the only out gay male pro soccer player in England, and the first since Justin Fashanu in 1990.

The impressive part is his bravery, being the only openly gay soccer player in England, he came out of the closet without living in secret like men tend to do, due to pressure.

• Like 1

The 18 yo can make his own decisions, we need to stop infantilizing grown men, he knows what he wants chile and he looks older than the 40 yo as well..

• Thumbs Down 8

2 minutes ago, cyclone said:

The 18 yo can make his own decisions, we need to stop infantilizing grown men, he knows what he wants chile and he looks older than the 40 yo as well..

...Y'all look at this ****. Lmao

Nobody said this wasn't legal. We are saying it is creepy and predatory, which it is. End of story.

• Like 4

56 minutes ago, Jotham said:

The thing that strikes me the most about that as well is that they are trying to deflect any criticism of this as homophobia. People are not saying it is weird and messed up because they are gay, it is weird and messed up either way.

33 minutes ago, Namie-Knowles said:

...Y'all look at this ****. Lmao

Yall hating, lets not act like we didn't all aspire to something like this when we were 18. many issues in our community stem from jealousy. just in general

Edited by cyclone
  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 5

4 minutes ago, cyclone said:

Yall hating, lets not act like we didn't all aspire to something like this when we were 18. many issues in our community stem from jealousy. just in general

I've never in my life not one day have I ever wished for this not once. I had a very present and loving father figure in my life. Never had the desire to date men who resemble him age wise. I've only wanted people within my age range and it's been that way to this day. And I am glad I was never preyed upon in the matter and I feel bad for all the young gays who have been and currently are being victimized. 

Edited by Namie-Knowles
  • Like 2

9 minutes ago, Namie-Knowles said:

I've never in my life not one day have I ever wished for this not once. I had a very present and loving father figure in my life. Never had the desire to date men who resemble him age wise. I've only wanted people within my age range and it's been that way to this day. And I am glad I was never preyed upon in the matter and I feel bad for all the young gays who have been and currently are being victimized. 

I see where you are coming from but desiring older men doesn't make you a victim at all.. it is 100% a personal choice and it's not hurting anyone at all

• Like 1

He's the oldest 18 guy I've ever seen, sis could pass as older than me and I'm 30 :rip: 

Anyway, this is weird behaviour on the side of the mature guy, dating a 18yo? Boy...

3 minutes ago, cyclone said:

I see where you are coming from but desiring older men doesn't make you a victim at all.. it is 100% a personal choice and it's not hurting anyone at all

Yes it is. Because it's older men taking advantage of young men who have issues with father figures and fatherly love. And they themselves have a thing for boys who are teenagers. I say this a person that when I turned 18 and still looked 15 and used Grindr. No matter where I went, from California to Ohio to Texas to Georgia to New York. Men in their 30s-50s would message me asking me if I was legal and the fact they didn't care. 

Other baby gays tell me their stories with older men and looking for validation in them as well when I was the leader of our LGBT organization at a large college. This is dangerous and the fact that if you read the story, this man approached the boy when he was 17 with sexual intentions. 

You need to realize that this isn't a normal not healthy behavior. Being attracted to youth is okay but actually approaching youth? Taking advantage of the trauma that a vast amount of gay men have growing up? It is predatory. And if it was legal to have sex with minors in America theyd do it. The only reason these men openly admit to relations with 18 year olds is the fact they can't be imprisoned.

• Like 8

I guess I know what topic to mute for pride month

spacer.png

42 minutes ago, cyclone said:

Never in my life have I aspired to date a man 30 years older than me. I hope you get the help you need. Nobody is jealous of you and your daddy issues. We are concerned. 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

4 minutes ago, brooklyndaddy said:

Never in my life have I aspired to date a man 30 years older than me.

Everyone is different. This is ageism too but we not gonna get into that

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

I can only imagine all the hot DL footballers in his DMs but he'd rather settle for this :rip:

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.