Emma Stone Turns Down Fantastic 4 Role

Gorjesspazze9

Margot Robbie is reportedly the Next Top billed actress offered the Role

Marvel stop being Cheap :deadbanana2:

also There are reportedly several actors and actress that are in the running for Marvel Studios First Family. There is no official announcement from Marvel Studios yet. Just rumors, but this is apparently true that she declined the offer a while ago

Edited by Gorjesspazze9

i mean there's already two flop versions. it's probably for the best

Another role that Emma turned down and is going to Margot?

This happened with Babylon too 

She knows it will bomb and get panned. 

Glad that she has been selective in choosing the projects that she wants to star in after winning Oscar. 

She would be a great Sue Storm, as well as Margot.

From what I seen and read, the creatives at Marvel are hyper-focused on getting this movie right. Emma might be missing out on a big role.

Also, Marvel/Disney are known to underpay their acting talent low in their first role and increasing their pay greatly in future movies.

They clearly want an A list actress for the role so why are they being stingy? If they were too cheap to

get Emma I doubt they’re getting Margot. 

They'd better off making this an animated movie in the vein of The Incredibles.

When it’s revealed to be Kristen Bell and the Internet loses thier mind🤭 Mila Kunis warned y’all 

Edited by Gorjesspazze9

if theyre getting an a list name for sue then theyre going for someone relatively unknown for mr fantastic for sure.

• ATRL Moderator

Not sure why they're looking for a big name for this role. It's most likely gonna do well regardless of the names attached

She's above these children's movies, she's already doing Cruella anyway. We need Emma in real cinema

45 minutes ago, stoopidjenna said:

They'd better off making this an animated movie in the vein of The Incredibles.

Don’t you think that would be too similar to The Incredibles? We already have Violet with Sue Storm’s power set and Elastigirl with Reed Richard’s power set. The gp will see an animated FF as a cheap ripoff at this point. 

she chooses (and turns down) projects well, good for her

Edited by kandicha

Emma is very smart when choosing roles. If it wasn’t right (or they were lowballing her), it wasn’t right. 

2 hours ago, Gossip_Boy said:

They clearly want an A list actress for the role so why are they being stingy? If they were too cheap to

get Emma I doubt they’re getting Margot. 

2 hours ago, Stan.killah said:

She would be a great Sue Storm, as well as Margot.

From what I seen and read, the creatives at Marvel are hyper-focused on getting this movie right. Emma might be missing out on a big role.

Also, Marvel/Disney are known to underpay their acting talent low in their first role and increasing their pay greatly in future movies.

2 hours ago, Gorjesspazze9 said:

Marvel stop being Cheap :deadbanana2:

also There are reportedly several actors and actress that are in the running for Marvel Studios First Family. There is no official announcement from Marvel Studios yet. Just rumors, but this is apparently true that she declined the offer a while ago

Jeff Sneider says Emma Stone was the first choice for Sue Storm who is allegedly the standout role in the script, but Disney didn’t want to pay Emma $20 million for the role, so she turned it down.

Good for ha :clap3: let the lessors grab it. Jk but some gorls need it more than miss stone. She’s already a list. 

2 hours ago, Saintlor said:

Another role that Emma turned down and is going to Margot?

This happened with Babylon too 

I remember when the emmas swapped roles basically with la la land and little women. Wonder how the original castings woulda worked

bring Jessica Alba back!!!! 

Fantastic 4 has been plagued with bad luck over the years. Unless they’re going to recruit a cast and set the movie in the past and keep their existence as a government secret… they need to get an actress who has that more… idk what word I’m searching for but someone who isn’t just there to be a sex appeal blonde bombshell. Sue Storm has been widely regarded in the comics as a responsible/motherly figure while still being a spy/agent/superhero. John Krasinsky as Mr. Fantastic was a great casting but iirc they’ve said that he will not be returning as the main MCU Mr. Fantastic. I’d love to see Chris Evans return as human torch but we all know that won’t happen. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.