First Look of ‘Zoey 101’ Sequel Film with Jamie Lynn Spears Reprising Her Role

Josh

Looks like it will serve Real Gays of Weho ratings.

The way she spent all these years without acting and only started again after Britney stopped funding her life it's just so... :deadbanana2:

No wonder Britney has dedicated enough time shading her and calling her out :redface:

• Haha 1

These promo pics are so useless, I can't see anyone from the original cast. Who are these people?

Victoria did something right skipping this movie.

20 minutes ago, Laura Palmer said:

Who else is returning? 

Logan, Quinn, Michael and I think that's it? Victoria Justice, Austin Butler (obvs) and Paul Butcher (Dustin) aren't returning and wouldn't do it.

Kfed moving to Hawaii ( so HIS WIFE can work), Jamie Lynn struggling to get cast in useless shows and movies. Britney's "dad" moving back a trailer. Britney's payroll is officially ending and they now have to actually WORK :WAP:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

20 minutes ago, JustHoran said:

Logan, Quinn, Michael and I think that's it? Victoria Justice, Austin Butler (obvs) and Paul Butcher (Dustin) aren't returning and wouldn't do it.

Surprised the girl who played Dana isn't returning. She was at the All That reunion.

RockStarShit101
1 hour ago, Gesamtkunstwerk said:

Well better get back to work now that her sister isn't funding her anymore 

:deadbanana:

Im excited but where is the original cast? 

The way I could only spot Zoey and Quinn

I know we're all rooting for this to flop but unfortunately I can see this being a nostalgia-fueled success. iCarly reboot will be on its 3rd season and Victorious saw a resurgence because of its rewatchability on Netflix. 

Zoey 101 was one of those shows I swear I remember loving, I know all the words to the theme, but yet I couldn't tell you a single plot or any character name lmao. I don't know about this one.

Still wish that we could of gotten a revival of Neds Declassified. There are so many ideas about bringing it back to life and I think it could work. Here is for hoping something can still happen. But don't get me started on Lizzie McGuire :gaycat6:

Are those Mark Del Figgalo and that one girl they all found annoying (was her name Stacy??????) :huh:  Have the returning main characters not filmed their scenes yet or something?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.